"Fragmentation in the AI and analytics market means that some established vendors have low or no revenue growth, while start-ups are thriving."
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific AI and analytics software systems and related services for 2018. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes ‘snapshots' of information about the leading vendors in the market.
AI and analytics total revenue by vendor, worldwide, 2018
Key developments in the AI and analytics market in 2018:
- The true growth in the number of AI and analytics installations is not entirely reflected in the revenue-only market shares. Open-source and low-cost AI solutions are suppressing the revenue that established AI and analytics vendors are now able to command.
- Professional services that enable vendors to generate revenue without necessarily increasing product-related sales is leading to revenue growth.
- SaaS-based delivery models have continued to drive revenue growth for major OTT providers as well as SaaS-based analytics tools vendors.
Key questions answered in the AI and analytics market share report:
- What was the overall size of the market (AI and analytics software systems for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the AI and analytics market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the AI and analytics systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products, product-related services and professional services?
AI and analytics total revenue by type, worldwide, 2018
Who should read this report:
- Vendors within the AI and analytics market that are searching for insights into how and why the market is changing, and what their position is within it.
- Product marketing, field marketing, CTOs and sales groups concerned with supporting their products within the AI and analytics telecoms market.
- CSPs that are considering using technology to support their goals of providing increased levels of automation and that are looking to find tools to support them.
This report provides:
- detailed market share data for the AI and analytics software systems market overall, as well as three sub-segments:
- business analytics
- network analytics
- revenue assurance and fraud management
- a summary of key developments in the market overall and in each sub-segment
- an Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- detailed profiles of 22 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
- SAS Institute
- WeDo Technologies
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Market drivers and inhibitors
- Business environment
- Market definition
- About the author and Analysys Mason