Product Code: 330
A quarterly report covering worldwide semiconductor materials markets and trends.
‘The Material Market Data Subscription’ includes current revenue data along with three-year forecast and thirteen years of historical data. The report contains 10 segments for wafer fab related materials and 7 segments for packaging related materials. In addition, quarterly revenues are included for photoresist, photoresist ancillaries and electronic gases. Shipment numbers are included for silicon* (quarterly) and leadframe (monthly).
Seven regions of the world are covered in this report including North America, Japan, Europe, Korea, Taiwan, China, and Rest of World (ROW). All sales revenue estimates are reflected in U.S.. dollars.
- Fab Materials Covered: Silicon, SOI, Photomasks, Photoresists, Photoresist Ancillaries, Gases, Process Chemicals, CMP, Other Wafer Fab Materials
- Packaging Materials Covered: Leadframes, Substrates, Bonding Wire, Die Attach, Mold Compound/Encapsulants, Ceramic Packages, Other Packaging Materials
Table of Contents(Tabs of Spreadsheet)
- Category Definitions
- Detailed Annual Silicon Data (1978 - 2018F)
- Bonding Wire Market
- Wafer Fab Materials
- Packaging Materials
- Quarterly Silicon Shipments
- Detailed Annual Gas Sales
- Quarterly Photoresist Sales
- Quarterly PR Ancillary Sales
- Quarterly Process Gas Sales
- Monthly Leadframe Shipments