“Mobile Communications Europe provides an important overview of the
European mobile market - it is concise, cutting-edge and to the point.
Especially in the fast-moving world of mobile networks, it is essential to be
up-to-date. Mobile Communications Europe is a valuable source for Hutchison 3G
Austria.” Berthold Thoma, CEO, 3Austria.
“Mobile Communications Europe is an invaluable information tool. Over
the years it has proven a consistently informative medium in a globalised
market as it has been reporting on the rapid market developments with
unbiased, authoritative and insightful commentary”. Evangelos
Martigopoulos, CEO, COSMOTE.
Mobile Communications Europe Research Service is the definitive source of
strategic intelligence on Europe' s mobile operators and markets, bringing you
exhaustive news analysis and strategic insight into the key trends across
western and eastern Europe, with a special focus on operator strategies,
regulation, tariffs, marketing, retail and distribution.
Each issue contains:
- News and news analysis
- Interviews with leading industry executives
- Detailed MVNO profiles
- Comment from industry leaders
- Country profiles - data and commentary on over 40 eastern and
western European markets, updated quarterly
- Quarterly statistics and commentary on pan-European subscription
growth, market share, ARPU, prepaid and tariffs
- Key European Market Indicators - regular charts and comment
highlighting critical industry trends
Key Questions Answered
- How will the increasing convergence of the telecoms and media industries
impact on your growth?
- How can you best differentiate your services from that of competitors, in
terms of branding, tariffs and content?
- How do you build a successful content strategy in a converging multimedia
- What threats are posed by the proliferation of new competitors such as
- Which types of strategic partnerships are likely to be most beneficial?
Instant access to ten years' worth of European data and analysis
Subscribe to an online licence to Mobile Communications Europe to receive
instant access, to read online or download in a fully formatted PDF. Access
your issue on the day of publication, with no postal delays, and benefit from
a fully searchable archive of over ten years past issues, making your
subscription into a fully featured research tool.
Mobile Communications Europe countries and markets section delivers regular
profiles on the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
Table of Contents
- Dutch MVNEs pave way for future MVNO growth
- O2 eyes enterprise market as source of LBS revenue across Europe
- Mobile operators need to rethink their content strategies
- Eastern Europe, mobile data revenues by operator, 4Q08
- Eastern Europe, mobile-data-revenue update, 4Q08
- Recent announcements reflect rising EU pressure on mobile
- termination rates, says Gareth Willmer
Countries & Markets
- Sweden, mobile market update, 4Q08
- Russia, mobile market update, 4Q08
- Serbia, mobile market update, 4Q08
Editorial staff and subscriptions