ABI Research's Smart Cities & Smart Spaces market intelligence examines the applications, services, and opportunities in the smart city arena, including street lighting, trash collection, utilities, cooperative mobility, and intelligent transportation. Our extensive coverage, which includes data, trend, and forecast reports, focuses on key smart city enabling technologies and paradigms such as big data and analytics, open platforms, citizen participation, and community crowdsourcing. We aim to offer telecom service providers, networking solution providers, and IT solutions providers with authoritative insight to help fuel their future funding and deployment strategies.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS:
- What are the benefits of smart city technologies?
- What opportunities does my company have to enable smart city implementations?
- Can you help my company define the new and emerging smart city IT/OT architectures and closed loop system approaches?
- What role will artificial intelligence play in smart cities of the future?
- Is there a use case for cross smart city cooperation?
- What are the next-generation smart city community services that should be on my company's radar?
- Can you help my company define our acquisition opportunities within the smart city segment?
- Which technologies, verticals, and uses cases yield the fastest ROI? How can smart city fragmentation be addressed?
- What is the best way to implement sharing practices between cities?
- Which regions and countries have the most smart city projects? Which attract the most funding?
- Which connectivity standards offer the most potential to a smart city?
- Smart city funding, financing, deployment strategies, and business models
- Smart city market data, industry sizing, and surveys
- Smart city IT/OT architectures and closed loop system approaches
- Smart cities and the sharing economy
- Smart city tech startups
- Smart cities and IoT
- Smart City as a Service
- Smart cities and cybersecurity
- Smart cities and big data
- The case for cross smart city cooperation
- Smart city citizen participation and community crowdsourcing
- The role of smart cities in a virtualizing environment
- The use of artificial intelligence (AI) in smart cities
- Smart energy and management
- Multimodal electric urban transportation
- Next-generation smart city community services