Features at a glance:
- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the premium
bottled water market with a view of offering innovation and added value to
- Includes an overview of global and regional trends highlighting common
themes in new product development.
- Features a wide range of products, innovations and trends shaping the
future of the international premium bottled water industry.
- Includes over 70 innovative premium bottled water brands launched between
2009 and 2014 worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative premium
bottled water products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the premium bottled water
Premium bottled water brands often have a unique story, design, powerful
branding and communication that sets them apart from standard bottled water.
Successful brands offer a unique selling point, promising consumers an
elevated water-drinking experience.
Zenith's report on Premium Bottled Water Innovation examines the key trends
and themes driving innovation and new product launches during 2009-2014. The
report provides readers with an understanding of the most innovative and
leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly
gain an appreciation of new product development worldwide.
What this report covers
- Category overview: overview of global trends and developments in
premium bottled water consumption.
- Key trends in new product development: overview of 4 main themes
driving product development and innovation worldwide including a list of 4 key
concepts widely used to classify premium bottled water quality and
descriptions of 8 commonly measured minerals and trace elements.
- Brand profiles: over 70 profiles of innovative premium bottled
water brands including product image, detailed product information, date of
launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients, description of
variants and marketing profile.
Brand profiles featured by 4 key innovation themes: new product launches,
limited edition launches, brand redesign and packaging innovation.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and scope
2. Category overview
- Key concepts and descriptions
- Overview of minerals and trace elements
- Commentary - key innovation trends
- Commentary - global consumption trends
3. Brand profiles
- 3.1. Brand profiles: New product launches
- 3.2. Brand profiles: Limited Edition launches
- 3.3. Brand profiles: Brand redesign
- 3.4. Brand profiles: Packaging Innovation