Product Code: 11385
- An essential guide to packaged bottled water products specifically
designed for consumption by children.
- Provides commentary on bottled water market trends and developments also
highlighting regional consumption trends.
- Includes 59 detailed brand profiles of packed water targeted at children
across 6 geographical regions.
- Assesses challenges and opportunities within the children segment to
support your strategic planning for bottled water.
Background and report description
Increasing concerns over child obesity are providing opportunities for bottled
water targeted at children to seize market share from other children's soft
drink categories, many of which are criticised for high sugar and calorie
Zenith's Global Children's Bottled Water 2014 Overview specifically focuses on
the children segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical
overview of trends in overall and children's bottled water consumption,
challenges and opportunities and featuring a wide range of bottled water
products for children offered across 6 geographical regions.
What this report covers
- Topical overview of packed water market trends: commentary on bottled
water consumption overall, and consumption of packed water among children, as
well as commentary by sub-category.
- Children bottled water brand profiles: 59 brand profiles divided by
geographic region including detailed product information, variants,
price/distribution and marketing profile.
- SWOT analysis and outlook: review of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
and threats in the children segment of bottled water and conclusions featuring
broad commercial/market considerations.
- West Europe
- East Europe
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Africa & Middle East
Table of Contents
1. Introduction and scope of overview
2. Chlldren's bottled water overview
- Recommended children's daily water consumption
- Commentary on the children's bottled water sub-category
3. SWOT analysis
- An analysis of the strengths, weakness, opportunity, and threats in the
children's bottled water market6ub-category
- Commentary on the overall category and conclusions
4. Brand profiles
- 4.1: Brand profiles: Global brands
- 4.2: Brand profiles: West Europe
- 4.3: Brand profiles: East Europe
- 4.4: Brand profiles: North America
- 4.5: Brand profiles: Latin America
- 4.6: Brand profiles: Asia Pacific
- 4.7: Brand profiles: Middle East