New Zealand Water Coolers Report 2014
|出版日期||內容資訊||英文 32 Pages
The New Zealand water water cooler market stood at 53,850 units, a 1.5% decline from 2012. Natural disasters and warmer-than-usual weather have driven bottled water sales, and likely explain the overall in water sales across all sizes in 2013, as well as the decline experienced in bulk water in 2012.
The New Zealand BWC and POU markets are dominated by two 'dual service providers', Just Water International and Big Blue. JWI holds 70% of the market and with Big Blue, these two companies account for nearly 90% of the market, in terms of units. The remaining 10% of the cooler market is highly fragmented.