- World resources of titanium minerals, including charts and written summary for major producing countries.
- Processing technologies for pigment production are explained including flowcharts.
- Other end-uses for titanium raw materials outlined. to feed its three European sulfate-route pigment plants;
Figure 1.2: Major titanium feedstock producers
Feedstock demand by market segment
From an end-use application perspective, pigment is the largest consumer of titanium feedstock averaging approximately xx% of total demand in 2013. Demand for feedstock in titanium sponge manufacture accounts for xx% while the remaining xx% is predominantly consumed in welding and other specialty applications. Figure 5.3 shows feedstock consumption by end-use sector in 2013.
xx Commercial in Confidence.
Feedstock Demand and pricing
- Pricing for titanium feedstock products and outlook to 2015.
- Analysis of activity in the feedstock sector plus major producers supply and demand dynamics.
Feedstock Trade and Analysis
- A summary of feedstock trade in 2013.
- Import statistics from more than 20 countries from 2009 to 2013.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. The titanium industry
- 1.2. Structure of report
- 1.3. Confidentiality and disclaimer
2.0: Titanium feedstock markets
- 2.1. Titanium feedstock sector
- 2.2. World sources of titanium feedstock
- 2.3. TiO2 pigment production
- 2.4. Other end-uses
- 2.5. Co-products: pig iron
3.0: Overview of development in 2014
- 3.1. Developments in the titanium feedstock sector 2014
- 3.2. Titanium feedstock producers in 2014
- 3.3. Overview of new producers in 2014
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Feedstock supply trends from 2007-2014
- 4.3. Supply developments (product type) in 2013 and 2014
- 4.4. Supply outlook to 2016
5.0: Feedstock demand and pricing
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Feedstock demand trends 2007-2014
- 5.3. Feedstock demand in 2014
- 5.4. Feedstock demand by market segment
- 5.5. Feedstock pricing and trends in 2014
- 5.6. Feedstock pricing outlook
6.0: Feeds tock trade and analysis
- 6.1. Imports in 2014
- 6.2. Exports in 2014
- 6.3. Analysis of trade trends from 2007-2014
7.0: New projects
- 7.1. New projects and overview of potential new supply
- 7.2. New projects commissioned in 2014
- 7.3. Approved projects not yet commissioned
- 7.4. Projects with completed technical studies
- 7.5. Projects under active investigation with production schedules
- 7.6. Projects under active investigation without production schedules
8.0: Strategic issues
- 8.1. Challenges in 2015 and outlook for the sector
Appendix 1 - Introduction to the TiO2 industry and History
Appendix 2 - Producer profiles
Appendix 3 - New project profiles