Product Code: IS1288MR
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Brazilian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Brazilian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Brazilian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Brazilian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Brazil:
- It provides historical values for the Brazilian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Brazil, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance Outlook
- 4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size, 2011-2020
- 4.1.1 Total reinsurance premium accepted
- 4.1.2 Reinsurance premium accepted by category
- 4.2 Reinsurance Segment Size by
List of Tables
- Table 1: Brazilian Reinsurance - Key Facts, 2014
- Table 2: Brazilian Reinsurance - Segment Shares of the Top Insurers, 2015
- Table 3: BRICS Region - Real GDP (US$ Billion), 2015
- Table 4: Brazilian Government Credit Ratings
- Table 5: Brazilian Reinsurance - T
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Brazilian Real GDP (BRL Billion), 2011-2020
- Figure 2: BRL-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Figure 3: Brazilian Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2011-2020
- Figure 4: Brazilian Current Account Balance as Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Figure 5: Brazilia