Product Code: D693-01-00-00-00
Innovations enabling human-machine interactions of the future
Human-machine interaction is reaching new heights with the evolution of innovative technologies and applications to radically revolutionize the way humans interact with machines. These innovations are leading the path towards the dawn of the future of user interface (UI) technologies. The present day UI technologies have moved beyond the concept of just representing the machines to the users to enabling sophisticated interaction. These technologies have facilitated the successful transformation from traditional text and graphics based UIs to touch, touchless, voice guided innovations and so on.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 1. Research Scope
- 2. Key Findings
- 3. Research Methodology
2. OVERVIEW OF THE TOPIC
Overview of the Topic
- 1. Overview of User Interface Technologies
- 2. 7 Key Challenges for UI Technologies
- 3. Technology Value Chain
- 4. Technology Value Chain (continued)
3. TECHNOLOGIES ENABLING FUTURISTIC USER INTERFACES
Technologies Enabling Futuristic User Interfaces
- 1. Gestures Enabling Touchless Interactions
- 2. Which Companies are Enabling Gesture Recognition?
- 3. Use Case-Gesture Recognition
- 4. Augmenting the Real Life Scenario
- 5. Which Companies are Facilitating Augmentation of Reality?
- 6. Use Case-Augmented Reality
- 7. Welcome to the Virtual World
- 8. Which Companies are Empowering Virtual Experience?
- 9. Use Case-Virtual Reality
- 10. Enabling Machines to Interact like Humans
- 11. Which Companies are Key Innovators in the NLP Space?
- 12. Use Case-Natural Language Processing
- 13. Enabling human brains control machines
- 14. Which Companies are Key Innovators in the BCI Space?
- 15. Use Case-Brain-Computer Interface
- 16. Welcome to the Age of Flexible Displays
- 17. Which Companies are leading in the Flexible OLED market?
- 18. Use Case-Flexible OLED
4. ENVISIONING THE FUTURE OF USER INTERFACES
Envisioning the Future of User Interfaces
- 1. Enabling Gesture Controlled Modelling for 3D printing
- 2. Enabling Human-like Responsive Robots
- 3. When Virtual Reality Goes Real
- 4. It's the Brain that Controls
- 5. Analyst Insights
5. KEY CONTACTS
- 1. Key Contacts
- 2. Key Contacts (continued)
- 3. Legal Disclaimer
6. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 1. The Frost & Sullivan Story
- 2. Value Proposition: Future of Your Company & Career
- 3. Global Perspective
- 4. Industry Convergence
- 5. 360° Research Perspective
- 6. Implementation Excellence
- 7. Our Blue Ocean Strategy