Product Code: D673-01-00-00-00
Ushering a new era in the healthcare sector
The future of three-dimensional bioprinting (3DBP) and its transformation of the healthcare sector will be determined by the breadth and depth of its application potential, and its ability to unleash a whole new world of application segments. From printing a tissue or cells to developing human organs, 3DBP has demonstrated capability in the world of prototyping. In the future, the impact of 3DBP is expected to profoundly affect multiple industries.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 1. Research Scope
- 2. Research Methodology
- 3. Key Findings-3DBP will Significantly Impact the Development of Artificial Organs in the Healthcare Sector
2. MAJOR SHIFTS IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
- 1. What are the Big Shifts Expected in the Healthcare Sector by 2020?
- 2. Medical Devices: Mind-Machine Interface
- 3. Medical Devices: Continuous Patient Monitoring (CPM)
- 4. Medical Devices: Mobile Health
- 5. Life Sciences: Artificial Organs
- 6. Pharmaceuticals: Smart Pills
- 7. Diagnostics: Optical Imaging
- 8. Diagnostics: Advanced Visualization
- 9. What is the Role of Manufacturing Innovations in Healthcare?
3. ROLE OF 3D BIOPRINTING
- 1. How Can 3DBP Change the Paradigm of the Healthcare Sector?
- 2. Is 3DBP Ready for Commercialization?
- 3. How Will 3DBP Evolve in the Healthcare Sector?
- 4. Movers and Shakers in 3DBP
4. HOW WILL 3D BIOPRINTING TRANSFORM THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR?
- 1. Significance of 3DBP for Soft Tissue Printing
- 2. Impact and Opportunity Landscape of 3DBP for Soft Tissue Printing
- 3. Significance of 3DBP for Hard Tissue Printing
- 4. Impact and Opportunity Landscape of 3DBP for hard Tissue Printing
- 5. Significance of 3DBP for Organ Printing
- 6. Impact and Opportunity Landscape of 3DBP for Organ Printing
5. 3D BIOPRINTING ENABLING TRANSFORMATION OF HEALTHCARE SECTOR
- 1. Evaluation Metrics to Assess the Degree of Transformation Introduced by 3DBP in Healthcare
- 2. Framework to Assess the Degree of Transformation Introduced by 3DBP in Healthcare
6. INNOVATION LANDSCAPE AND BEST PRACTICES
- 1. Profiles of Innovators
- 2. Printing of Complicated Organs, Exploring Newer Materials and Expanding Application Base Attracts Funding
- 3. Patent Trends-Increase in Patent Publishing
- 4. Region-wise Development Efforts and Best Practices to Create and Capture Value
7. STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVES
8. KEY PATENTS
- 1. Key Patents
- 2. Key Patents (Continued)
- 3. Legal Disclaimer
9. THE FROST & SULLIVAN STORY
- 1. Who is Frost & Sullivan
- 2. What Makes Us Unique
- 3. TEAM Methodology
- 4. Our Global Footprint 40+ Offices