The Business Research Company's report ‘IT Services for SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) and the Digital Enterprise’ is designed to give companies an understanding of the offerings, strengths and weaknesses of the different IT Services providers in the SMAC and Digital enterprise space. Many corporates are currently investing in improving their digital communications, with the aim of integrating different channels to enhance their relationship with their customers. Many are turning to IT service companies, or outsourcers, to help them with development. This report examines the top competitors in this area, including sizing and forecasting the overall market for SMAC IT services, the estimated revenues of different IT Services companies from SMAC and a qualitative assessment of the various competitor's strengths. This report is based on extensive primary research with industry participants and extensive secondary research using proprietary data sources and inputs from TBRC's team of industry experts.
- Profiles of the SMAC offerings of Tech Mahindra, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro and others.
- Estimated annualized market revenues from SMAC IT Services for 2013, forecast to 2018, split by Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud.
- Estimated annualized market revenues from SMAC IT Services for competitors in the market.
- Competitor rankings of IT services companies' SMAC offerings.
- Financial Deals for SMAC IT Services companies from 2012-2014.
- Analysis of key market trends, upcoming products, drivers and restraints in SMAC IT Services.
- The report is global in scope.
Reasons to Buy
Companies planning to improve their digital enterprise architecture can:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of IT services in the SMAC segment.
- Choose the correct vendor for their SMAC software investment.
- Understand the strengths, unique solutions, and key verticals of each IT provider in this space.
IT services companies can:
- Compare and benchmark their SMAC offerings.
- Identify the fastest growing industry sectors (like transportation, financial services) for SMAC spend.
Table of Contents
List of Figures
1. Introduction - Digital Enterprises
- 1.2. SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytics, and Cloud)
- SMAC IT Services Market size
- 1.3.1. Social Media
- Social media can help companies:
- 1.3.2. Mobility
- 1.3.3. Analytics
- 1.3.4. Cloud
- 1.4. The Advantages of SMAC
2. Global SMAC IT Services Market Summary
- 2.1. Global Market Size of SMAC IT Services Market
- 2.2. Estimated Global IT Services SMAC Revenues ($ billion): 2013-2018
- 2.3. Forecast SMAC Revenue of Top Service Providers
3. Market Drivers - SMAC IT Services
- 3.1. Increasing Government Projects
- 3.2. More Integrated Projects
- 3.3. Increased Customization Capabilities
- 3.4. Single Platform Solutions/Analytics
4. Market Restraints - SMAC IT Services
- 4.1. Cloud Data Security
- 4.2. Higher Initial Costs
5. Competitor Benchmarking
- 5.1. Parameter Scores
- 5.2. Parameter Weightings
- 5.3. Benchmark Parameter Scores and Companies' Overall SMAC Strength Ranks
6. Overview - Major SMAC IT Outsourcing Players
- 6.1. IBM's SMAC Service Offering
- 6.1.1. Key Vertical Solutions
- 6.1.2. SMAC
- 6.2. Accenture's SMAC Service Offering
- 6.2.1. Key Vertical Solutions
- 6.2.2. SMAC
- 6.3. CSC's SMAC Service Offering
- 6.3.1. Key Vertical Solutions
- 6.3.2. SMAC
- 6.4. TCS's SMAC Service Offering
- 6.4.1. Key Vertical Solutions
- 6.4.2. SMAC
- 6.5. Cognizant's SMAC Service Offering
- 6.5.1. Key Vertical Solutions
- 6.5.2. SMAC
- 6.6. Infosys's SMAC Service Offering
- 6.6.1. Key Vertical Solutions
- 6.6.2. SMAC
- 6.7. Tech Mahindra's SMAC Service Offering
- 6.7.1. Key Vertical Solutions
- 6.7.2. SMAC
7. Trends in SMAC IT Services
- Heavy Investment In Research and Development
- IT Vendors' Presence in Non-traditional Markets
- Varied Take-Up By Industry
- Small Service Companies Adopt Ad Hoc Approaches to SMAC
- Increased Use of Patents and Intellectual Property Protection
- Innovation Centers Expanding Beyond the US
- Pipeline of Fully Integrated SMAC Solutions
8. M & A (SMAC Outsourcing)32
- IBM's Acquisitions
- Accenture's Acquisitions
- Infosys' Acquisitions
- Cognizant's Acquisitions
- TCS's Acquisitions
- Tech Mahindra's Acquisitions
- Wipro's Acquisitions