Calculate the production cost & selling price of any integrated circuit ASIC, MCU, DSP, smart power...
A SMART TOOL FOR PURCHASING DEPARTMENTS
From a short data input list, with no need for a technical expertise, IC
Price+ will help you:
- Negotiate the purchasing price of integrated circuits, delivered in wafers, chips or packaged ICs,
- Identify the best supply sources/costs according to technology and volume and their evolution,
- Make the best technological choice to fit with your delivery schedule.
A POWERFUL TOOL FOR SENIOR TECHNOLOGISTS AND PROJECT LEADERS
From a detailed data input list and fine tuning of technical parameters, IC
Price+ will help you:
- Evaluate a new technology through yields and costs evolution,
- Calculate the production cost and selling price of an IC, depending on
foundries and manufacturers,
- Evaluate the relationship between an IC function, a technology, an
equipment and manufacturing cost, floor price, NRE, etc.
EASY TO INSTALL, FRIENDLY TO USE, AND SAFE FOR WORKGROUPS NEW!
No admin privilege is required for setup
- IC Price+ is working from a single MSExcel™ file and an external and
sharable data file,
- Requires only basic MS-Excel™ or MSOffice™suite (from 2003 to 2010
Results are fully open-format
- You can modify or export final results, and build reports your own style
as in any Excel workbook.
- All the data managed by IC Price+ are stored in an external MSAccess™
database file. Data cannot be read from the single Excel file and access
rights to the database are needed. Multiple access, data sharing and data
integrity are secured.
Market relevant features
- Commercial life cycle and price versus quantity rules can be set to fit
precisely your market.
New technology models
- IC Price+ is ready to modelize any technology down to 45nm.
- The model for probe test and final test price calculation is based on test
time evaluation from the device functions.
- Wafer back end processes are managed with accuracy.
Multiple subcontracting operations
- Costs of usually externalized operations can be precisely evaluated by
setting their individual regional and commercial parameters.
Reference database includes more than 1000 Fabunits, 300 Manufacturers and 700 Packages
WORKING WITH IC Price+
Input control panel
2 - Set the backend data in 3 more steps :
- a) Set some precisions, if needed, on bumping, back grinding,
dicing and probing processes. Default values are set, anyway.
- b) Select the package of the IC in the reference database, or build
a new one using the package generator wizard.
- c) Set some precisions on final test , if needed. Default values
are set, anyway.
Technical input is achieved
3 - Set a few economical data :
- a) Select the manufacturer (and the foundry if needed) in the
- b) Give some precisions on the market position of the IC, and set
the delivery input schedule.
The results are ready !
INPUTS / OUTPUTSOUTPUTS
Unprobed wafer cost breakdown - 2012
Unprobed wafer price
Final wafer cost breakdown - 2012