The Deal Trends in Immuno-oncology report from IMS PharmaDeals, analyses immuno-oncology deals from 2010 to 2015 and provides up-to date insight for dealmakers with an interest in the immuno-oncology sector. Data and analysis presented in the report is based on the IMS PharmaDeals database, the leading source of deals and alliances information in the life science industry.
- Overview of the immuno-oncology drug market by leading companies, therapies and new drugs in late stage development.
- In-depth analysis of the trends in global M&A and partnering deals by number, development phase and product type.
- Focused review of partnering deals by stage of development, by deal type and product type.
- Financial analyses include aggregate and mean total deal values for M&A deals and mean upfront payments, milestones and royalties are presented for partnering deals.
- A dedicated company analysis section with dealmaking trends of the leading companies and their key deals in immuno-oncology.
- The report includes an appendix of over 400 immuno-oncology deal records from the IMS PharmaDeals database presented in Excel spreadsheet format.
- Negotiate your next immuno-oncology deal with the wealth of IMS PharmaDeals data at your fingertips.
- Identify who are the most active and least active dealmakers in immuno-oncology.
- Understand the recent trends in immuno-oncology dealmaking by small and large companies.
- Find out what deal values have been achieved for immuno-oncology deals including how much are licensees paying in upfront fees and milestones.
- Access the data source and download immuno-oncology deals to carry out your own analysis.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 1.1 Immuno-Oncology Market
- 1.2 Current Therapies
- 1.3 Leading Products in Late-Stage Development
- 1.4 Market Analysis
- 1.5 Leading Players
- 1.6 Summary
CHAPTER 2 OVERALL TRENDS IN IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY
CHAPTER 3 M&A DEALS
- 3.1 M&A Deal Trends
- 3.2 M&A Deal Values
CHAPTER 4 PARTNERING DEALS
- 4.1 Partnering Deal Trends
- 4.2 Partnering Deals by Total Deal Value
- 4.3 Partnering Deals by Stage of Development
- 4.4 PartnerinG Deals By Deal Type
- 4.5 Partnering Deals by Product Type
- 4.6 Combination Therapies
CHAPTER 5 COMPANY ANALYSIS: IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY PARTNERING DEALS
- 5.1 Most Active Dealmakers
- 5.2 Company Deal Value Analysis
CHAPTER 6 OUTLOOK
- Figure 1.1. Market outlook for leading players in immuno-oncology (2014-2020).
- Figure 2.1. Number of immuno-oncology deals.
- Figure 2.2. Trends in all deals versus all oncology and immuno-oncology deals.
- Figure 3.1. M&A deal activity in immuno-oncology.
- Figure 3.2. M&A deal activity in immuno-oncology compared with overall M&A deal activity in oncology.
- Figure 3.3. Aggregate total deal values and mean total deal values of immmuno-oncology M&A deals.
- Figure 3.4. Immuno-oncology M&A deals with total deal values greater than US$100 M.
- Figure 3.5. Immuno-oncology M&A deal activity by stage of development of the main pipeline asset of the acquisition target.
- Figure 4.1. Numbers of partnering deals in immuno-oncology between 2010 and 2015.
- Figure 4.2. Aggregate and mean total deal value for partnering deals.
- Figure 4.3. Aggregate and mean upfront payment values for partnering deals.
- Figure 4.4. Number of deals by development stage from 2010 to 2015.
- Figure 4.5. Deal trends in immuno-oncology deals by development stage.
- Figure 4.6. Deals by development stage.
- Figure 4.7. Deal values by stage of development of deals from 2010-2015.
- Figure 4.8. Upfront payments by stage of development.
- Figure 4.9. Total numbers of deals by deal type from 2010 to 2015.
- Figure 4.10. Trends in deal types by year.
- Figure 4.11. Trends in deals by deal type.
- Figure 4.12. Number of deals by product type.
- Figure 4.13. Aggregate and mean total deal values by product type.
- Figure 4.14. Aggregate and mean upfront payments by product type.
- Figure 5.1. Most active big pharma companies in immuno-oncology dealmaking.
- Figure 5.2. Deal activity by big pharma companies in immuno-oncology by year.
- Figure 5.3. Aggregate and mean TDV of big pharma companies in immuno-oncology.
- Figure 5.4. Aggregate and mean upfront payments by big pharma companies in immuno-oncology.
- Table 1.1. Select immuno-oncology drugs in late-stage development.
- Table 1.2. Leading companies in the immuno-oncology sector by sum of analyst consensus forecasts of key brands in 2020.
- Table 3.1. Top immuno-oncology M&A deals ranked by deal value (2010 to 2015).
- Table 4.1. Partnering deals with upfront payments greater than US$150 M since 2010.
- Table 4.2. Selected option deals for immuno-oncology assets.
- Table 4.3. Antibody deals by highest upfront payments from 2010 to 2015.
- Table 4.4. Vaccine deals ranked by highest upfront payment from 2010 to 2015.
- Table 4.5. Cell therapy deals ranked by upfront payment (2010-2015).
- Table 4.6. Clinical collaborations with immuno-oncology combination therapies.