In addition to supplying a complete set of relevant data and in-depth analyses
of the construction sector in the Czech Republic, this report also examines
these key segments: residential, non-residential and civil engineering
It highlights activity observed within the market's competitive framework and
profiles market leading companies in terms of their financial status and
strategic positions, while furnishing expert commentary on market trends and
newsworthy mergers and acquisitions.
Precise forecasts for construction market growth during the period to 2015 are
- An Excel directory of the 100 top construction contractors operating in
the Czech Republic
- An Excel directory of the 100 top producers of building materials
operating in the Czech Republic
- An Excel database including details information about 100 of the most
significant upcoming projects in the Czech Republic.
This report presents in-depth analyses of:
- Conditions in the construction market relative to wage and employment
levels, prices, number of participating companies and their financial status
- External factors affecting market conditions recently and in the future
- Conditions in the residential, non-residential and civil engineering
segments of Czech construction
- The companies, strategies and conditions that influence the competitive
landscape in all sectors of the industry.
This publication contains the answers to important questions, such as:
- How much is the Czech construction market currently worth? How is the
value expected to change in the coming years?
- Which segment of this market demonstrates the highest value and potential
for growth in the future?
- Which key financing sources fuel the transport infrastructure sector?
- In what ways have construction prices changed in recent years? Will these
- What is the total number of housing units scheduled for completion in
- Which companies dominate the building materials sector in the Czech
- What new projects are in the pipeline for commercial developers?
- What infrastructure improvement projects are planned for the Czech
Republic in the near future?
- Which company is considered to be the market leader in Czech construction?
Czech Construction professionals consult this report when:
- Initiating business ventures on this market
- Evaluating the prospects for success in the market
- Planning merger and acquisition activity
- Calculating projections for future corporate revenue
- Producing internal reporting for executives and shareholders
- Screening projects for potential participation
- Studying the structure of this market
- Calculating the market share of a specific company.
This report has been designed for use by:
- Businesses that produce and distribute construction materials, machinery
- Design and project management specialists in the Czech construction
- Professionals in engaged in researching, analysing and providing
consulting services for businesses interested in this market
- Academic and governmental research agencies and embassies
- Finance and investment specialists at banks, brokerage firms,
infrastructure, private equity and investment funds.
- Commerce, trade and industry-oriented organizations.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Macroeconomic overview
- Construction overview
- Civil engineering construction
- Non-residential construction
- Residential construction
- Competitive environment
- List of graphs
- List of tables
- About PMR