Product Code: P018
Breast milk contains antibodies that help a child fight off viruses and bacteria. Moreover, it lowers the baby's risk of having ear infections, respiratory illnesses, diarrhea, and other chronic conditions, such as Type I Diabetes, Celiac Disease and Crohn's disease. On the other hand, breastfeeding reduces the risk of premenopausal breast cancer, ovarian cancer and osteoporosis among women. Backed by growing awareness about breastfeeding and increasing number of working women in the US, the demand for breast pumps in the country is anticipated to grow at a robust pace over the next five years.
“United States Breast Pumps Market Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of the breast pumps market in the United States during the period 2011 - 2021. In the study, the market has been categorized into two broader segments that include manual breast pumps and electric breast pumps. A detailed analysis of electric breast pumps segment, which accounted for around 98% of the market share in 2015, has been included in the report.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive breast pumps market in the United States.
“United States Breast Pumps Market Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” report elaborates the following aspects of breast pumps market in the United States:
- United States Breast Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Manual Breast Pumps& Electric Breast Pumps), By End User (Personal-use Breast Pumps & Hospital-grade Breast Pumps),
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in the United States breast pumps market in the coming years?
- What are the most important growth drivers and opportunities in the market?
- Which breast pump is preferred the most?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the United States breast pumps market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with breast pumps manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
1. Breast Pumps Overview
2. United States Breastfeeding Statistics
3. Research Methodology
4. Analyst View
5. Global Breast Pumps Market Overview
6. United States Breast Pumps Market Overview
7. United States Breast Pumps Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share and Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Type (Manual Breast Pumps & Electric Breast Pumps)
- 7.2.2. By End Use (Hospital-grade Breast Pumps & Personal-use Breast Pumps)
- 7.2.3. By Region
- 7.2.4. By Company
8. United States Electric Breast Pumps Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share and Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Type (Single Electric Breast Pumps & Double Electric Breast Pumps)
9. Market Dynamics
- 9.1. Drivers
- 9.2. Challenges
10. Market Trends & Development
- 10.1. Hands-free Breast Pumps
- 10.2. Wearable Breast Pumps
- 10.3. Rising Usage of Pumping and Nursing Staples
- 10.4. Breastfeeding with Natural Sucking Patterns
- 10.5. Rising Demand for Lactation Consultants
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Reimbursement Scenario
13. Pricing Landscape
14. SWOT Analysis
15. United States Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Benchmarking
- 16.2. Company Profiles
- 16.2.1. Medela, Inc.
- 16.2.2. Philips Healthcare
- 16.2.3. Ameda, Inc.
- 16.2.4. Spectra Baby USA
- 16.2.5. NUK USA LLC
- 16.2.6. Lansinoh Laboratories Inc.
- 16.2.7. Hygeia Medical Group Inc.
- 16.2.8. Evenflo Feeding Inc.
- 16.2.9. The First Years
- 16.2.10. Bailey Medical Engineering
17. Strategic Recommendations
List of Figures
- Figure 1: United States Breast Pumps Market Size, By Value (USD Billion), By Volume (Million Units) 2011-2021F
- Figure 2: United States Breast Pumps Market Share, By Type, By Value, 2011-2021F
- Figure 3: United States Breast Pumps Market Share, By Type, By Volume, 2011-2021F
- Figure 4: United States Breast Pumps Market Share, By End Use, By Value, 2011-2021F
- Figure 5: United States Breast Pumps Market Size, By Region, By Value, 2011-2015 (USD Million)
- Figure 6: United States Breast Pumps Market Size, By Region, By Value, 2016-2021 (USD Million)
- Figure 7: United States Breast Pumps Market Share, By Region, By Value, 2011-2021F
- Figure 8: United States Breast Pumps Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2011-2021F
- Figure 9: United States Electric Breast Pumps Market Size, By Value (USD Billion) By Volume (Million Units), 2011-2021F
- Figure 10: United States Electric Breast Pumps Market Share, By Type, By Value, 2011-2021F
List of Tables
- Table 1: Pumping Type Used in Breast Pumps and their Working Mechanism
- Table 2: Basic Parts of Breast Pumps
- Table 3: United States Breastfeeding Statistics, 2010 & 2011 (%)
- Table 4: United States Breastfeeding Support Indicator Statistics, 2010 & 2011
- Table 5: United States Hospitals with Recommended Policies and Practices, 2007 and 2013 (%)
- Table 6: United States Hospitals Following Number of Recommended Policies to Support Breastfeeding, 2013 (%)
- Table 7: United States Breastfeeding Statistics, By Region, 2011 (Percentage of Total Birth)
- Table 8: United States Birth Rate, By Region, 2013 (Number of births per 1,000 People)
- Table 9: Affordable Care Act Breastfeeding Provisions, 2010
- Table 10: Average Selling Price of Breast Pumps in United States, By Brand, 2016 (USD)