NSR's Earth Observation (EO) Market Report, 8th Edition is the industry-leading analysis of the fast-paced global EO market. Starting with data from satellites through to value-added services and on to the rapidly expanding EO information and ‘big data' analytics segments, this new NSR report offers the most comprehensive analysis of the fast growth EO markets for each vertical and region.
NSR's EO8 report offers unique analysis of seven different vertical markets across five regions for four different instrument resolutions and two types of imagery (optical, SAR). Furthermore, the study adds the emerging area of EO Big Data Analytics and Commercial Weather Data (from satellites) forecasts, an assessment of the industry in terms of imaging efficiency and financial returns on investment, forecasts by SAR and optical sensors for each market segment, and additional depth to data pricing analysis. The study provides an in-depth assessment of Defense and Intelligence, Managed Living Resources, Energy and Natural Resources, Industrial, Services, Public Authorities, and Weather segments with a complete assessment and forecast of revenues across all regions over the next ten years.
This NSR report answers critical questions regarding the Earth Observation market:
- What will be the EO market size in the next 10 years?
- How will each vertical market evolve?
- How many new constellations will provide what imagery and what will be their impact?
- What will the new entrants mean to the EO competitive landscape?
- How will pricing of imagery evolve by type and by resolution?
- What is the market size from data, value-added services, information products, and Big Data Analytics by vertical, region, and resolution?
- Which markets are driving convergence of Big Data, cloud computing and EO data?
- What is the market opportunity in high resolution SAR imaging?
- What is the main EO satellite operators' market share by vertical and by region?
- What are the various data pricing models prevalent in the industry?
- Will weather data from satellite become a sizeable market?
NSR's Satellite-Based Earth Observation, 8th Edition offers superior value by giving readers a completely updated evaluation of the market for satellite-based data and through hundreds of graphs and thousands of data points showing the evolution of the market so as to provide the most recent trends impacting demand by region and globally in the coming decade.
Global EO Market: 2015-2025
Bottom Line: How does NSR expect the Satellite-based Earth Observation market to develop and evolve in the next 10 years for each region, vertical and type of data?
Who Should Purchase this Report?
- Data Distributors and Value-Added Service Providers
- End Users Organizations such as Intelligence Community, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Engineering Firms, Agriculture Companies, Governments and Public Agencies
- GIS Service Providers and Users
- Satellite Manufacturers and Launch Service Providers
- Imagery Software, Hardware Manufacturers, and Resellers
- Banks, Insurance Companies, Commodity Traders, and Other Financial Institutions
- Venture Capital, Angel Investors, Private Equity Firms, and Hedge Funds
- Strategy Consulting Companies
- Environmental Research Organizations
- Policymakers and Regulatory Bodies
- Data, Software, and Computing Firms
NSR's Earth Observation Market Report (EO), 8th Edition - Report Segmentation
A COMPLETE Analytical Perspective
Elements of this study include:
- Complete PowerPoint Report Document containing all quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- An Excel file containing all data and graphs so the client can easily use this work as a basis for their own internal market projections
- Complimentary 1/2 half day of consulting time with the NSR analyst who authored the report to review report findings and interpret the market
Table of Contents
1. Context, Trends and Market Overview
- 1.2. State of the Market
- 1.2.1. Market Size
- 1.2.2. Industry Updates
- 1.3. Market Trends
- 1.3.1. Technology
- 1.3.2. Supply - The Impact of EO Constellations
- 1.3.3. Business Models
- 1.4. Industry Value-Chain Evolution
- 1.5. UAV Imaging Impact
2. Commercial Satellite-Based EO Market Competitive Analysis
- 2.1. Satellite Operator Market Share
- 2.1.1. Vertical
- 2.1.2. Regions
- 2.1.3. Instrument Resolution
- 2.2. Satellite Imaging Financial Assessment
- 2.3. Historic Market Trends
3. Commercial Satellite-Based EO Market Forecasts
- 3.1. Global Satellite-Based EO Market
- 3.1.1. Data
- 3.1.2. Value Added Services (Processing)
- 3.1.3. Information Products
- 3.1.4. Big Data Analytics
- 3.1.5. Instrument Resolution
- 3.1.6. Comparison with Previous Editions
- 3.2. Vertical Markets
- 3.2.1. Defense & Intelligence
- 3.2.2. Managed Living Resources
- 3.2.3. Energy & Natural Resources
- 3.2.4. Industrial
- 3.2.5. Services
- 3.2.6. Public Authorities
- 3.2.7. Weather
- 3.2.8. Comparison with Previous Editions
- 3.3. Regional Markets
- 3.3.1. North America
- 3.3.2. Latin America
- 3.3.3. Europe
- 3.3.4. Middle-East & Africa
- 3.3.5. Asia
- 3.3.6. Comparison with Previous Editions
- 3.4. Instrument Resolution
- 3.4.1. Optical by Market Segment
- 3.4.2. Optical by Vertical Market
- 3.4.3. SAR by Market Segment
- 3.4.4. SAR by Vertical Market
4. Data Price Forecasts
- 4.1. Standard Image Pricing
- 4.1.1. Very High Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.1.2. High Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.1.3. Medium Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.1.4. Low Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.2. Archive Image Pricing
- 4.2.1. Very High Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.2.2. High Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.2.3. Medium Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.2.4. Low Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.3. Priority Tasking Image Pricing
- 4.3.1. Very High Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.3.2. High Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.3.3. Medium Resolution Optical & SAR
- 4.3.4. Low Resolution Optical & SAR