This150+ page report, produced in April 2016, is a treasure trove of over 40 exciting nano and other advanced technologies relevant to preventing counterfeiting, most with cross sectoral applications and most with track-and-trace capability.
Over 50 companies and research institutes inventing, developing and commercialising these technologies for 15+ industry sectors are included, with contact details for each. Also included are 7 important review papers.
Table of Contents
- Introduction - some counterfeiting facts and figures
- Counterfeiting in the Pharmaceutical Industries
- RFID Companies
- Nanoparticle Inks
- Security Inks
- Security Inks with Encoded Microtaggant Particles
- Digital Watermarking
- Silver Nanoparticle Inks
- Engineered Materials
- Randomly Distributed Nanowires
- Easy Ambient Sonic-Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry.
- Luminescent Fingerprint Technology.
- Nanorods and nanopatterning
- A Mould Insert for a QR Code Pattern, Produced at Micro and Nano Length Scales.
- Nano Particle-Based Taggants
- Injection Moulded Holograms, and Secure Coding Within Glass Syringes and Vials.
- A Microstructured Secured and Self-Verification System for Track-And-Trace
- Hologram Intaglio Authentication with QR Verification
- RFID Device Featuring Readable Technology and an Optical Hologram.
- Nanoparticle-Based Anti-Counterfeiting
- Spectrally Coded Silica Microtags
- Optics, Laser, Plasma and Radiation / Matter Interaction - based Marking System
- DNA in anti-counterfeit
- DNA Authentication for Packaging
- DNA Anti-Counterfeiting for Textiles
- DNA Tags in Fuel Oils (Research Paper)
- Encapsulated DNA in Milk Production Labelling (Research Paper)
- New Nanocrystals for Rapid Diagnostics and Anti-Drug Counterfeiting.
- Particle-Based Anti-Counterfeiting and Anti-Data-Fraud Technology
- Spray-On, Embedded Invisible QR-Style Ciphers
- Nanotag Luminescent Fingerprint Anti-Counterfeiting Technology.
- Quantum Dots for 3D Printing Anti-Counterfeit Techniques
- Gold Nanometer Fluorophores
- Etched Security Identification Codes
- Unique Fingerprint Technology using Nano and Micro Materials as Tags
- Nano-Based Security Graphic Designs, Printing and Mobile Technologies
- Anti-Counterfeiting Labels with Hidden Images
- Printable Nano Technology Material Products using 3D ink.
- Transparent Hologram Anti-Counterfeiting Film
- Nanoparticles Which Glow Under UV Light
- Nano-Optic Technology Using Indentations
- Identification by Luminescent Nanoparticles
- Printed Liquid Crystal Lasers
- Review 1: Counterfeit Antibiotics Worldwide; Public Health Risks.
- Review 2: Pharmaceutical Anti-Counterfeit Drugs Market to be Driven by Government Mandates
- Review 3: Identification of Fake Drugs
- Review 4: Tackling Pharmaceutical Counterfeits: Beyond Packaging.
- Review 5: Fighting Counterfeiting in Textiles and the Fashion Industry
- Review 6: As 3D Printing Comes of Age - How will 3D Printing Combat Counterfeiting Products?
- Review 7: SPACT (Centre for Security Printing and Anti-Counterfeit Technology) Research ‘Nuggets'
- Companies vs Sector Applications