Product Code: RPUS11NS15
The US market for neurosurgical devices consists of a mixture of quickly expanding emerging technology markets and relatively mature market segments.
This Medtech 360 Report provides comprehensive data and analysis on the current state of the market for neurosurgical devices in the US across a 10-year period.
Millennium Research Group has up-to-date reports on a wide range of medical device markets worldwide.
Questions Answered in This Report:
* Expansion of neurosurgical device procedure volumes hinges on obtaining conclusive evidence demonstrating the comparative efficacy of these procedures over the current standard of care.
- Which indications are most dynamic in terms of neurosurgery procedure penetration?
- How will the use of novel neurosurgery devices affect neurosurgery procedure volumes?
* ICH treatment is emerging as a new focus for neurosurgery that will see rapid growth upon release of positive clinical trial data.
- What factors will drive adoption of surgical ICH procedures and devices tailored to those procedures?
- How will increasing ICH treatment volumes affect the neurosurgery device market?
* Neurosurgeons are reluctant to adopt new medical devices.
- What factors will drive adoption of more recently launched novel neurosurgery devices?
- How does this reluctance affect adoption of premium-priced next-generation devices?
* In the US, neurosurgery devices have favorable reimbursement.
- How does the reimbursement of neurosurgery devices in the US impact adoption rates?
- How does reimbursement affect neurosurgery centers of excellence in the US?
Geographies Covered : US
Market Forecast Features : Based on primary research with industry professionals, Millennium Research Group uses its proprietary forecasting model to provide an in-depth examination of current and future trends in procedure volumes, unit sales, ASPs, and market values over a 10-year period (2013-2023).
Competitive Analysis : Millennium Research Group provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market shares for leading competitors.
- April Chan
- Alvaro Naranjo
- Veronica Ross
Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LIST OF FIGURES AND TABLES
1 NEUROSURGICAL DEVICE MARKET
- 1.1 Market Highlights
- 1.2 Market Definitions
- 1.3 Market Forecast Data
- 1.4 General Market Trends
- 1.5 Competitive Highlights
- 1.6 Competitive Landscape
- 1.7 Market Shares
- 1.8 Market Factors and Developments
2 CEREBROSPINAL FLUID MANAGEMENT DEVICE MARKET
- 2.1 Market Highlights
- 2.2 Market Definitions
- 2.3 Market Forecast Data
- 2.4 General Market Trends
- 2.4.1 External Ventricular Drainage Device Market
- 2.4.2 Neuromonitoring Device Market
- 2.4.3 Hydrocephalus Shunt Market
- 2.5 Competitive Highlights
- 2.6 Market Shares
3 NEUROSURGICAL EVACUATION DEVICE MARKET
- 3.1 Market Highlights
- 3.2 Market Definitions
- 3.3 Market Forecast Data
- 3.4 General Market Trends
- 3.5 Competitive Highlights
- 3.6 Market Shares
4 NEUROSURGICAL ACCESS DEVICE MARKET
- 4.1 Market Highlights
- 4.2 Market Definitions
- 4.3 Market Forecast Data
- 4.4 General Market Trends
- 4.5 Competitive Highlights
- 4.6 Market Shares
5 NEUROVASCULAR CLIP MARKET
- 5.1 Market Highlights
- 5.2 Market Definitions
- 5.3 Market Forecast Data
- 5.4 General Market Trends
- 5.5 Competitive Highlights
- 5.6 Market Shares
6 NEUROENDOSCOPY DEVICE MARKET
- 6.1 Market Highlights
- 6.2 Market Definitions
- 6.3 Market Forecast Data
- 6.4 General Market Trends
- 6.5 Competitive Highlights
- 6.6 Market Shares
APPENDIX: ACRONYMS AND INITIALISMS