Product Code: GMDHC9884IDB
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Q Fever - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Q Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Q fever, also called query fever, is a bacterial infection caused by the bacteria Coxiella burnetii. Common symptoms of Q fever include high fever, cough, headache, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, jaundice and muscle pain. Risk factors include occupations. Treatment includes antibiotics.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Q Fever - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Q Fever (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Q Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Q Fever and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Preclinical stages are 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Q Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Q Fever (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Q Fever (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Q Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Q Fever (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Q Fever (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Q Fever (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Q Fever (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents 2
- List of Tables 3
- List of Figures 3
- Introduction 4
- Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 4
- Q Fever - Overview 5
- Q Fever - Therapeutics Development 6
- Pipeline Overview 6
- Pipeline by Companies 7
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 8
- Products under Development by Companies 9
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 10
- Q Fever - Therapeutics Assessment 11
- Assessment by Target 11
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action 13
- Assessment by Route of Administration 15
- Assessment by Molecule Type 16
- Q Fever - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 18
- Aradigm Corp 18
- Grifols SA 18
- Q Fever - Drug Profiles 19
- ARD-3100 - Drug Profile 19
- Product Description 19
- Mechanism Of Action 19
- R&D Progress 19
- ARD-3150 - Drug Profile 23
- Product Description 23
- Mechanism Of Action 23
- R&D Progress 23
- ciprofloxacin hydrochloride - Drug Profile 30
- Product Description 30
- Mechanism Of Action 30
- R&D Progress 30
- Monoclonal Antibodies to Inhibit PD-1/PD-L1 for Hematological Malignancies and Bacterial Infections - Drug Profile 31
- Product Description 31
- Mechanism Of Action 31
- R&D Progress 31
- q fever vaccine - Drug Profile 32
- Product Description 32
- Mechanism Of Action 32
- R&D Progress 32
- Q Fever - Dormant Projects 33
- Q Fever - Product Development Milestones 34
- Featured News & Press Releases 34
- Sep 20, 2012: UK Scientists Report Successful Testing Of Aradigm's Inhaled Liposomal Ciprofloxacin In Q Fever 34
- Appendix 35
- Methodology 35
- Coverage 35
- Secondary Research 35
- Primary Research 35
- Expert Panel Validation 35
- Contact Us 35
- Disclaimer 36
List of Tables
- Number of Products under Development for Q Fever, H2 2017 6
- Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 7
- Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2017 8
- Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017 9
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2017 10
- Number of Products by Stage and Target, H2 2017 12
- Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H2 2017 14
- Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H2 2017 15
- Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2017 17
- Q Fever - Pipeline by Aradigm Corp, H2 2017 18
- Q Fever - Pipeline by Grifols SA, H2 2017 18
- Q Fever - Dormant Projects, H2 2017 33
List of Figures
- Number of Products by Targets, H2 2017 11
- Number of Products by Stage and Targets, H2 2017 11
- Number of Products by Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017 13
- Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H2 2017 13
- Number of Products by Molecule Types, H2 2017 16
- Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H2 2017 16