Commerce & Fintech is emerging as one of the fastest growing, innovative and most promising industries in the world today. Juniper Research is acknowledged as the leading analyst house in the sector, delivering pioneering research into payments, banking and financial services for more than a decade.
Our latest survey c‘Consumer Attitudes to Mobile Banking & Contactless Payments: US' provides unique insights into consumer usage and attitudes, together with indications for the future adoption of services.
This research suite includes:
- Survey Takeaways & Analyst Commentary (PPT)
- Survey Excel & Questionnaire (Excel)
- Separate insights and analysis for contactless payments and mobile banking.
- Insights for the US market, split by key demographics.
- Key takeaways on consumer attitudes and what they mean for the market.
- Consumer brand and service awareness, usage frequency and future opportunities.
- Satisfaction when using contactless payments and mobile banking services.
- Barriers to entry and consumer action analysis.
- Expert commentary and backup analysis from Juniper analysts.
- 1. How many smartphone users make contactless payments by card, mobile and wearables?
- 2. How many smartphone users use mobile banking services?
- 3. How brand loyal are consumers towards Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay? Do they plan to switch in the near future?
- 4. What are the barriers for consumers in the contactless and mobile banking sector?
- 5. What factors influence consumers' brand choice in the financial sector?
Data & Interactive Forecast
The accompanying Excel includes all the survey questions, responses and demographic breakdowns in tabular form.
The Excel suite includes:
- Data splits for the US market.
- Gender splits.
- Age splits: 16-25, 26-34, 35-44, 45+.
- Contactless and mobile banking data splits.
Table of Contents
- Introduction & Methodology
- Key Takeaways - Contactless Payments
- Key Takeaways - Mobile Banking
- Contactless Payments: Consumer Usage, Attitude & Future Outlook
- Mobile Banking: Consumer Usage, Attitude & Future Outlook
- Do you make contactless or 'tap and pay' payments?
- How do you make contactless or ‘tap and pay' payments?
- On average, how often do you make contactless payments?
- What are the main reasons you use contactless payments?
- How happy are you with the contactless payment service that you are using?
- Why are you not happy with the contactless payment service that you are using?
- If you do not use contactless payments, why do you not use it?
- How likely are you to increase your use of contactless payments in future?
- Which contactless payment service(s) would you use in future?
- Do you use mobile banking services?
- How do you use mobile banking?
- Which services do you use mobile banking for?
- How happy are you with the mobile banking service that you are using?
- Why are you not happy with the mobile banking service that you are using?
- If you do not use mobile banking, why do you not use it?
- How likely are you to increase your use of mobile banking in the future?
- Would a poor contactless payments or mobile banking experience make you consider any of the following actions?