Juniper offer an industry-leading research service on Connected Cars & Telematics. Juniper first covered Wireless Telematics in 2006 and has since built an unrivalled source of market intelligence and forecast metrics.
Juniper's new ground breaking research into Autonomous Vehicles charts the anticipated opportunities in the Consumer & Commercial Driverless Cars market. It also investigates the developments that technologies such as ADAS (Advance Driverless Assistance Systems)will enable, offering valuable insights into the future market.
This research includes:
- Market Appraisal (PDF)
- 10 Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel).
- Key regional and sector trend analysis.
- Future monetisation strategies.
- In-depth analysis of the current state of development, and market hurdles to mainstream adoption.
- Market data splits by:
- a. Commercial & Consumer ADAS Enabled Vehicles
- b. Commercial & Consumer Autonomous Vehicles
- Benchmark industry forecasts for the adoption of ADAS and Autonomous Vehicles.
- 1. What are the challenges which may inhibit the development of the autonomous vehicles market?
- 2. How are stakeholders planning to monetise the self-driving car industry?
- 3. What is the current state of the market and how will it evolve over the next 10 years?
- 4. What is the future evolution model for autonomous vehicle technology?
- 5. What is the projected market demand for ADAS-Enabled Vehicles?
Airbiquity, Alphabet, Audi, BMW, CarPostal, Daimler, Eureka, Gemalto, Google, Jeep, Lexus, Mercedes, NHSTA (National Highway Safety Transport Administration), Tesla, Volvo.
Data & Interactive Forecast
The forecast suite includes:
- Country level data splits for 8 key regions and country forecasts for:
- Segment splits by:
- Commercial & Consumer ADAS Enabled Vehicles
- Commercial & Consumer Autonomous Vehicles
- What-If Analysis tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 4 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 13 tables and over 2,400 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels (IFxls) enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Autonomous Vehicles
- 1.1. The Autonomous Car
- Table 1.1: NHTSA Proposed Classifications
- 1.1.1. How do they Work?
- 1.1.2. Common Misconceptions
- 1.1.3. The State of Current Testing
- i. Case Study: Alphabet Self-Driving Project
- 1.1.4. What is Next for Autonomous Cars?
- Figure 1.2: Autonomous Cars - Juniper Phased Evolution Model
- 1.1.5. Benefits of Autonomy
- Figure 1.3: Benefits of Autonomous Vehicles
- 1.1.6. Obstacles to Mainstream Use
- 1.1.7. Future Business Models & Monetisation
- 1.1.8. A Change in End-to-End Consumer Travel
2. ADAS & Autonomous Vehicles Forecasts
- 2.1. ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- 2.1.1. Forecast Methodology
- Figure 2.1: ADAS Forecast Methodology
- 2.1.2. Number of Commercial Vehicles with ADAS
- Figure & Table 2.2: Number of Commercial Vehicles ADAS (m) Split by 8 Key Regions 2020-2025
- 2.1.3. Number of Consumer Vehicles with ADAS
- Figure & Table 2.3: Number of Consumer Vehicles with ADAS (m) Split by 8 Key Regions 2020-2025
- 2.2. The Autonomous Car
- 2.2.1. The Current State of the Market
- 2.2.2. Forecast Methodology
- Figure 2.4: Consumer & Commercial Autonmous Vehicles Forecast
- 2.2.3. Number of Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles
- Figure & Table 2.5: Number of Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles (m) Split by 8 Key Regions 2020-2025
- 2.2.4. Number of Fully Autonomous Consumer Vehicles
- Figure & Table 2.6: Number of Fully Autonomous Consumer Vehicles (m) Split by 8 Key Regions 2020-2025