Juniper's Smartphone Markets research provides end-to-end analysis of this fast-changing sector. The research service, which includes regular quarterly updates, is a must-have for players across the value chain.
Our smartphone market research offers unrivalled insights into the market, offering a detailed and timely examination of the product landscape, its key players, and a full suite of forecast data for the size and growth of key smartphone market segments.
This research includes:
- 5 Year Market Sizing & Forecast spreadsheet (Excel).
- Comprehensive guide to the Smartphone Market, offering strategic insights and future trend analysis.
- Projections for the size and growth of the smartphone market based on five price bands:
- Presents a systematic evaluation of the methodology behind smartphone adoption, service pricing, and market share.
- Benchmark industry forecasts for size and growth of the smartphones market.
- 1. What is the smartphone take-up each year, by key country and region?
- 2. What are the important trends in the smartphone market, and what do they mean for its future?
- 3. Who are the key players within the smartphone market and how are they performing?
- 4. What will be the relative levels of growth across smartphone price bands?
- 5. What are the likely shipment levels achievable by region for the different smartphone price bands?
Apple, BlackBerry, HTC, Huawei, LG, Lenovo, Micromax, Qualcomm, Samsung, Sony Mobile, Xiaomi.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Forecast suite includes:
- Data splits for 8 key regions and 29 country level splits for the following territories:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Regional data splits by:
- Price Band: Ultra-Premium, Premium, Standard, Economy & Ultra-Economy
- Interface: Hard-Key-Only; Dual-Interface; & Touchscreen-Only
- Operating System: Android, iOS & Others
- Scenario tool allowing user the ability to test their own market assumptions with Juniper's data for 15 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of more than 50 unique tables and 3,500 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels (IFxls) enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables.