This report is the 2nd edition of the study of titanium powders market in the CIS.
The purpose of research - market analysis of titanium powder in the CIS and forecast of its development until 2020
This work is a Desk study . As information sources used data of Rosstat, Federal customs service of Russia, State statistics Committee of Ukraine, the materials sector and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of manufacturers of the products, Internet-sites of company-producers and consumers of titanium powders, the scientific and technical literature, database of financial statements of organisations of the Russian Federation, the database of "INFOMINE".
Chronological framework of the study: 2007 - 2016.
Geography research : CIS (Russia and Ukraine) - a comprehensive analysis of the market.
The volume of research: report consists of 5 sections, contains 76 pages including 22 tables, 14 figures and 2 appendices.
In the first Chapter of the report presents classification of titanium powders, raw materials for their production, the main methods of obtaining and characteristics of different types of powders.
The second Chapter is devoted to the production of titanium powders in Russia. Shows the dynamics of production in the 2007-2016 the main manufacturer (JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA"), presents information on other producers in the CIS.
The third Chapter presents data on exports and imports of titanium powders in Russia and Ukraine in the 2005-2016 with the distribution of the supplies. It also gives the dynamics of export and import prices on titanium powders of different brands. Chapter is supplemented with detailed information about the Russian importers and foreign suppliers of titanium powders.
The fourth Chapter describes consumption of titanium powders in Russia. It shows the dynamics of consumption in 2007-2016, given the estimated structure of consumption by regions of use, provided the Russian company-consumers. Chapter is supplemented with a Chapter on the prospects for the use of titanium powders in additive technologies.
The fifth Chapter is devoted to forecast of market development of titanium powder in Russia.
The Appendix presents contact information on the main companies producing, supplying and consuming of titanium powders, as well as requirements for porous titanium powders.
Target audience research:
- market of titanium powder producers, consumers, traders;
- potential investors.
The proposed study claims the role of reference for professionals working in the market of titanium powder metallurgy, and to make managerial decisions.
Table of Contents
1. Raw materials for producing titanium powders, the main methods for the production and quality requirements
2. Production of titanium powders and the main company-producers in the CIS in the 2007-2016
- JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA"
- JSC "Polema"
- Experienced Zaporizhzhya metallurgical plant (ZOMZ)
- Other companies
3. Export-import of titanium powders of the CIS (2005-2016)
- 3.1 Russia
- 3.1.1 Export of titanium powders
- 3.1.2 Import titanium powders
- 3.2 Ukraine
4. The consumption of titanium powders in Russia (2007-2016)
- 4.1 Balance of production-consumption of titanium powders in Russia, 2007-2016
- 4.2 Consumption pattern and the basic directions of use
- 4.3 Development of additive technologies and the use of titanium powders
5. Market forecast of titanium powder in Russia
Appendix 1: TU 1791-449-05785388-2010
Appendix 2: Contact information on main enterprise - producers and consumers of titanium powders in the CIS
List of tables
- Table 1: requirements to the quality of titanium powder brand CCI
- Table 2: requirements to the quality of titanium powders according to TU 14-22-57-92
- Table 3: Granulometric composition of the titanium powders according to TU 14-22-57-92
- Table 4: Requirements for quality of the powders of titanium chemical
- Table 5: Requirements to quality of the powders of titanium electrolytic
- Table 6: Article size distribution of various grades of titanium powder (TU 1791-001-11805089-2014)
- Table 7: Main companies-importers of titanium powder JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2002-2016, tons
- Table 8: Requirements to the quality of titanium powders, produced by JSC "Polema"
- Table 9: Main physical and technical parameters of titanium powders of "Polema"
- Table 10: Chemical composition of some grades of titanium powders of "Polema"
- Table 11: volumes and Directions of export supplies of titanium powder from Russia in 2005-2016, kg
- Table 12: Exports of titanium powder major Russian companies-suppliers in 2005-2016, kg
- Table 13: Main foreign importers of Russian titanium powder in 2005-2016, kg
- Table 14: Average export prices of titanium powder different Russian exporters in 2005-2016, $ /kg
- Table 15: Direction of imports of titanium powder of the Russian Federation for 2005-2016, kg
- Table 16: Suppliers of titanium products in Russia and Russian companies from 2005 to 2016 (6 months), kg
- Table 17: Directions of export supplies of titanium powder from Ukraine in 2005-2016, kg
- Table 18: Export of titanium powder by Ukrainian companies-suppliers in 2005-2016, kg
- Table 19: Balance of production-consumption of titanium powders in Russia in 2007-2016, kt
- Table 20: Main characteristics of pellets based on titanium production company "Orion-Spetssplav-Gatchina"
- Table 21: Main parameters of 3-D devices for layer-by-layer synthesis of metal-particle titanium compositions
- Table 22: Rpowders of titanium, supplied by manufacturers of machines additive technologies
- Table 23: Companies-importers and import volume of titanium powders for additive technologies in the 2009-2015
List of figures
- Figure 1: Dynamics of production of titanium powders by JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in the 2007-2016
- Figure 2: share of export of titanium powders by JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in the 2007-2016
- Figure 3: Correlation between grades of titanium powder in the exports of JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2010-2016
- Figure 4: Dynamics of export of titanium powder JSC "Polema" in 2003-2016, kg
- Figure 5: Dynamics of export of titanium powder ZOMZ in 2008-2016, kg
- Figure 6: Dynamics of Russian export of titanium powder in 2005-2016, mln.
- Figure 7: Changing shares of main countries-importers of Russian titanium powder in 2005-2016
- Figure 8: Average annual export prices on titanium powder of the Russian Federation and JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2005-2016, $ /kg
- Figure 9: Average annual export prices JSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" on different brands of titanium powder in 2013-2016, $ /kg
- Figure 10: Dynamics of Russian imports of titanium powder in 2005-2016, t/thous. rub
- Figure 11: Dynamics of export of titanium powders in Ukraine, 2005-2015, t
- Figure 12: Estimated structure of consumption of titanium powders in Russia, %
- Figure 13: Apparatus for selective laser melting SLM 280 SLM Solution company (Germany)