The report is devoted to investigation of market flotation machines in Russia. It also provides brief information about the state of contemporary trends in the production of flotation in the world.
Monitoring is conducted from 2001.
The purpose of the study - the analysis of market flotation plants in Russia.
This is a desk study. As information sources, we used data of Rosstat, Federal customs service of Russia, official statistics of rail transport of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan Agency on statistics, sectoral and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of issuers of securities, as well as the Internet sites of the manufacturers.
The chronological scope of the study: 2001-2014; outlook 2015-2025.
Geography research: Russian Federation.
The report consists of 6 sections, contains 137 pages, including 34 tables, 63 figures and 2 appendices.
The first Chapter describes the current trends to create a new flotation technology. Currently designing goes towards the creation of a large flotation devices and increased efficiency of vehicles, reduce energy consumption, simplify the design and implementation of optimal aeration. Already working in the world of flotation columns with a capacity of 300 m3, machines are created with cameras with a capacity of 500 m3. The development of pneumatic flotation column of cars is still leading towards the improvement of the flotation equipment. Everywhere on expanding the use of pneumatic machines.
The second Chapter is devoted to Russian manufacturers flotation machines. The main attention is paid to the primary manufacturer of equipment for flotation - CJSC "NPO "REEVES" (St. Petersburg).
The third Chapter is dedicated to the export and import of flotation equipment. The dynamics and characteristics of the supply of special attention in this section on identifying direct consumers.
In the fourth Chapter gives a brief description foreign manufacturers, machine which is installed on the domestic processing plants.
The fifth Chapter is devoted to price analysis on machine domestic and imported into 2007-2014
The sixth Chapter is devoted to the consumption of flotation devices in Russia in 2007-2014 balance Calculation was carried out according to the volume of ore that can be processed in the input power. In separate sections of the Chapter describes the state of the key sectors of the Russian industry, using flotation. Special attention is paid to the production of copper, zinc and Apatite concentrates. Note that with the beneficiation of gold ore flotation is the main method of enrichment. Only 30% of Russian gold enterprises using flotation.
The seventh Chapter provides almost all announced projects for the expansion and construction new processing plants, which will be used in the flotation process. Separately described the projects on construction of new generation factories enrichment of coking coal.
The eighth Chapter presents forecast of development of market of flotation devices in Russia for the next 10 years.
The Appendix presents contact information on the main enterprise-producers and consumers of the flotation.
Target audience research:
- producers of the flotation, the Ore-mines;
- potential investors.
This research claims to be a reference tool for marketing services and for decision management solutions, working in the market of processing technology.
Table of Contents
I. Current trends to create a new flotation technology
2. Production of flotation machines in Russia in 2001-2014
- 2.1. JSC "NPO "RIVS" (St. Petersburg)
- 2.1.1. Aeration units RIF
- 2.1.2. Rotor modular machine
- 2.1.3. Rotor machine heaps of execution RIFTS
- 2.1.4. Flotation pneumatic machine RIFPK
- 2.1.5. The special purpose machine
- 2.1.6. Attritioning and agitation complex
- 2.1.7. Vats special purpose
- 2.1.8. Practice the installation of the flotation production RIVS concentrators
- 2.2. LLC "Palmas" (Irkutsk region)
- 2.3. JSC "Mashinostroitelny Zavod Trud" (Novosibirsk)
3. The analysis of foreign trade in flotation machines in Russia in 2001-2014
- 2.1. Russian imports of flotation machines in 2001-2014
- 2.1. Russian exports of flotation machines in 2001-2014
4. Brief description of the foreign manufacturers of the flotation products installed on the Russian mineral processing plants
- 4.1. Outokumpu Technology Outotec (Finland)
- 4.2. FLSmidth
- 4.2.1. For large-size cell SuperCell™
- 4.2.2. Mechanical machine WEMCO® SmartCell™
- 4.2.3. Rotor machine Dorr-Oliver
- 4.3. Metso Minerals AB
- 4.3.1. The rotor RCS flotation machine production Metso
- 4.3.2. Rotor flotator DR (Denver) manufactured by Metso
- 4.3.3. Flotation columns Metso production
- 4.4. Eriez Mineral Flotation Group (Canada)
- 4.5. Lipuchina (China)
- 4.6. Yantai Langchao Machinery Co., Ltd. (China)
- 4.7. Xstrata Technology Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- 4.8. Citic Heavy Machinery Company Ltd. (China)
- 4.9. Henan Hongji Mine Machinery Co.,Ltd. (China)
- 4.10. Maelgwyn Mineral Services Ltd. (UK)
- 4.11. Zhengzhou Zhongding Heavy Duty Machine Munufacturing Co.,Ltd. (China)
- 4.12. LLC "Lugansk plant "Polymer"
- 4.13. Delkor
- 4.14. Irathane/Elliott (Canada)
- 4.15. Minpro International BV (Norway)
- 4.16. Yantai Xinhai Mining Machingry Co., Ltd.
- 4.17. LLP "Elastoplast" (Kazakhstan)/ RIVS"
- 4.18. LLC "Lugansk machine building plant named after. Parkhomenko"
- 4.19. Jinchuan Machinery Manufacture Co.,Ltd., (JNMC)
5. Price analysis
- 5.1. Prices for Russian flotation machines production 2005-2014
- 5.1. The price of the foreign flotation machines production 2005-2014
6. Analysis of the demand for machine
- 6.1. Pulpwood production and consumption of flotation in Russia in 2007-2014
- 6.2. Structure of consumption of flotation devices in Russia
- 6.3. Situation analysis of basic industries
- 6.3.1. Flotation plant for the enrichment of ores of non-ferrous metals
- 184.108.40.206. LLC Mikheevsky GOK (Chelyabinsk region).
- 220.127.116.11. JSC "Norilsk Nickel polar division (Krasnoyarsk region)
- 18.104.22.168. JSC "Gaisky GOK" (Orenburg region).
- 22.214.171.124. JSC "Uchalinsky GOK" (Bashkortostan)
- 126.96.36.199. Sibay branch of JSC "Uchalinsky GOK" (Bashkortostan)
- 188.8.131.52. JSC "Svyatogor" (Sverdlovsk region).
- 184.108.40.206. Kola mining and metallurgical company (Murmansk branch JSC "Norilsk Nickel")
- 220.127.116.11. JSC "Ural copper-smelting plant (SUMZ, Sverdlovsk region).
- 18.104.22.168. Polymetal production of JSC "Uralelectromed" (Kirovgrad, Sverdlovsk region).
- 22.214.171.124. LLC ORMET (Orenburg region).
- 126.96.36.199. CJSC "Buribaevsky GOK" (UMMC, Bashkortostan)
- 188.8.131.52. CJSC "Urupsky GOK" (R. Karachay-Cherkessia)
- 184.108.40.206. JSC "Alexandrinsky GRK" (Chelyabinsk region).
- 220.127.116.11. JSC "Siberia-Polymetal (Altai territory)
- 18.104.22.168. LLC Sorsk GOK (R. Khakassia)
- 22.214.171.124. JSC Novoshirokinskoye mine (Zabaykalsky Krai)
- 126.96.36.199. JSC "Dal'polymetall" (Primorsky Krai)
- 188.8.131.52. Haybullinsky plant (LLC Based", Bashkortostan)
- 184.108.40.206. JSC "Primorsky GOK" (Primorsky Krai)
- 220.127.116.11. LLC Luncin - Kyzyl-Tastygsky GOK (Tyva)
- 18.104.22.168. LLC "Novoangarsky mine" (JSC "Gorevsky GOK" (Krasnoyarsk region)
- 22.214.171.124. JSC "Sarylakh-Antimony" (Yakutia)
- 6.3.2. Factory for obtaining feldspar concentrate
- 126.96.36.199. "Vishnevogorsky mine" (Chelyabinsk region).
- 188.8.131.52. JSC "MRU" (Sverdlovsk region).
- 6.3.3. Factory for obtaining Apatite concentrate
- 184.108.40.206. OJSC "Apatit" (Murmansk region).
- 220.127.116.11. JSC "Kovdor GOK" (Murmansk region).
- 18.104.22.168. JSC "North-Western phosphorous company (Murmansk region).
- 6.3.4. The main gold processing plant using flotation concentration
- 22.214.171.124. Olimpiadinskiy GOK CJSC ZDK pole" (Krasnoyarsk region)
- 126.96.36.199. Blagodatninsky GOK CJSC ZDK pole" (Krasnoyarsk region)
- 188.8.131.52. JSC "Gold company "Pavlik" (Magadan region)
- 184.108.40.206. OJSC "Pervenets" CJSC ZDK "Polyus" (Irkutsk region)
- 220.127.116.11. GCP "Soviet" (LLC Sovrudnik", Krasnoyarsk Krai)
- 18.104.22.168. LLC "Albazino Resources" (JSC "Polymetal", Khabarovsk Krai)
- 22.214.171.124. JSC Elkutzoloto (JSC "Yuzhuralzoloto" (Chelyabinsk region).
- 126.96.36.199. LTD., "Mayskoye" - JSC "Polymetal" (Chukotka)
- 188.8.131.52. JSC Mine Alexandrovskiy (Zabaykalsky Krai)
- 184.108.40.206. CJSC ZDK "Gold Star" (Krasnoyarsk region)
- 220.127.116.11. JSC Amur (JSC "Russian platinum", Khabarovsk Krai)
- 18.104.22.168. Omsukchan concentrator (JSC "Polymetal", the Magadan region).
- 22.214.171.124. JV "Omsukchan GGC" (LLC "Northern mines", Magadan region)
- 126.96.36.199. LLC "Darasunsky mine" (CJSC group of companies "Yuzhuralzoloto", Zabaykalsky Krai)
- 6.3.5. Factory for the enrichment of silvinite ores
- 6.3.6. Coal beneficiation plant using flotation redistribution
- 6.3.7. Factory for the processing of ferrous metals
- 6.3.8. Flotation concentrator stage in conservation or ceasing operations
7. New projects for the construction of factories using flotation in the beneficiation of ores
- 7.1. Projects that increase ore extraction, enrichment using flotation
- 7.1.1. Tominsky GOK (Chelyabinsk region).
- 7.1.2. JSC "Norilsk Nickel". concentrator Talnakh
- 7.1.3. Construction Bugdainskoye molybdenum Deposit (Zabaykalsky Krai)
- 7.1.4. Development of Bystrinsky polymetallic deposits (Zabaykalsky Krai)
- 7.1.5. PF "North" (JSC "Svyatogor" UMMC Ekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk region).
- 7.1.6. Mastering Korbalikhinskogo field (Altai territory)
- 7.1.7. Technical upgrade of the main building concentrator Gaisky GOK
- 7.1.8. The Construction concentrator in Udokan Mining
- 7.1.9. Mastering Elginskogo and Elanskogo deposits (Voronezh oblast), Podolsky (Bashkiria)
- 7.1.10. The extension Novoangarskiy (Gorevskiy GOK, Krasnoyarsk region)
- 7.1.11. The continued construction of the 2nd phase concentrator JSC "North-Western phosphorous company"
- 7.1.12. Construction Veduginskoe GOK (Krasnoyarsk region)
- 7.1.13. The extension of the GCP on mine Petrinska
- 7.1.14. The construction of the GCP on the Upper Aliens.com field (Zabaykalsky Krai)
- 7.1.15. The construction of a Mining Natalka Deposit
- 7.2. The construction of coal preparation plants, having flotation redistribution
8. Prospects and forecast of development of market of flotation devices in Russia for the period till 2025
Appendix 1. Address book main consumers of the flotation in Russia
Appendix 2. Address book manufacturers flotation devices in Russia
The list of sources
List of Tables:
- Table 1. Main economic indicators of the Russian Federation in 2007-2014
- Table 2. Production capacity RIVS
- Table 3. A list of the main beneficiation flotation plants with installed aeration REEF blocks the production of JSC "NPO " RIVS "
- Table 4. Specifications rotor of the flotation RIF
- Table 5. Specifications Kanovich rotor of the flotation RIFTS
- Table 6. Technical characteristics of the aeration tanks for conditioning the ore slurries
- Table 7. Technical characteristics contact vats
- Table 8. Installation of the flotation production RIVS in the domestic processing plants in 2011-2012
- Table 9. Statement of profit and loss of JSC "Mashinostroitelny Zavod Trud" in 2007-2013, million rubles
- Table 10. Dynamics of Russian export and import flotation devices (including Kazakhstan) in 2001-2014, $ m, t
- Table 11. Change of regional structure of Russian import of the flotation in 2006-2014 by country, %
- Table 12. Imports of flotation machines in Russia by countries in 2006-2014, pieces., thousand $, t
- Table 13. Exports flotation machines from Russia by companies to producers in 2001-2014, pieces., million $, t
- Table 14. Exports flotation machines from Russia by countries in 2001-2014, pieces., million $, t
- Table 15. Delivery Outotec flotation devices in Russia in 2001-2014, t, mln $
- Table 16. Delivery of the flotation FLSmidth to Russia in 2002-2013, t, mln $
- Table 17. Delivery of the flotation Metso in Russia in 2001-2013, t, mln $
- Table 18. Delivery of Eriez flotation Mineral Flotation Group (CRT) in the Russian Federation in 2008-2014, t, mln $
- Table 19. Delivery of the flotation Henan Hongji Mine Machinery to Russia, t, mln $
- Table 20. Delivery of the flotation Imhoflot G-Cell in Russia in 2001-2012, t, mln $
- Table 21. Delivery of the flotation Zhengzhou Zhongding Heavy Duty Machine Munufacturing Co.,Ltd. in Russia in 2011-2013, t, mln $
- Table 22. Delivery of the flotation Aker (production Minpro International BV, Norway) in Russia in 2006-2013, t, mln $
- Table 23. Delivery of the flotation Lugansk machine building plant named after. Parhomenko Russia in 2005-2011, t, mln $
- Table 24. Export prices on Russian machine (Russian border) in 2007-2014, RUB.
- Table 25. The prices of some imported models of flotation devices in 2005-2014, thousand $/PC.
- Table 26. The balance of production-consumption of flotation in Russia in 2007-2014, million tonnes of ore per year
- Table 27. Indices of consuming machine industries in Russia in 2007-2014
- Table 28. Capacities of Russian ore-dressing factories using flotation enrichment redistribution (2014) and mounted equipment, million tons ore/year
- Table 29. Imports of flotation equipment in processing plant of OJSC "Norilsk Nickel" in 2002-2013, t, mln $
- Table 30. Dynamics of import supplies of the flotation at the OFFICE of JSC "Apatit", t, mln $
- Table 31. Dynamics of import supplies of the flotation at Kovdorskiy GOK
- Table 32. The main Russian gold processing plant having flotation redistribution in enrichment technology (2014), mln t
- Table 33. The main coal processing factory of the Russian Federation, using flotation concentration
- Table 34. Projects that increase ore extraction, enrichment using flotation in 2015-2030, mln t
List of Figures:
- Figure 1. The growth of flotation chambers in 1965-2015, m3
- Figure 2. Aeration production complex JSC "NPO "RIVS"
- Figure 3. The structure of the Park by flotation sizes undergoing modernization and replacement aerators manufactured by JSC "NPO " RIVS " in 1992-2012, %
- Figure 4. Mechanical flotation machine RHYMING
- Figure 5. Flotation rotor machine RIF
- Figure 6. Rotor machine heaps of execution RIFTS
- Figure 7. Canobie machine RIFTS at the processing plant
- Figure 8. The pneumatic circuit of the machine column type RIVS
- Figure 9. Rotor flotator RIFKIN
- Figure 10. Attritioning flotation complex OFC-RIF
- Figure 11. Contact vats and vats for steaming pulp production JSC "NPO "RIVS"
- Figure 12. Structure of production of flotation machines RIF on sizes in 1998-2012, %
- Figure 13. Dynamics of export supplies of flotation RIVS in 2001-2014, t, mln $
- Figure 14. Rotor flotator FPM 3.2 M (Usolmash)
- Figure 15. Mechanical flotation machine FM-6,M
- Figure 16. Rotor flotator FPM-6,3 MIND
- Figure 17. Rotor flotator FPM-UM
- Figure 18. Dynamics of export supplies of flotation Usolmash in 2001-2014, t, mln $
- Figure 19. Mechanical machine FM production of JSC "Zavod Trud"
- Figure 20. Mechanical flotation machine FMR production of JSC "Zavod Trud"
- Figure 21. Dynamics of Russian import/export flotation devices in monetary terms, mln $
- Figure 22. Dynamics of Russian import of the flotation, t, mln $
- Figure 23. Dynamics of Russian exports of flotation, t, mln $
- Figure 24. Flotation machine Tank Cell (TC) of production Outotec
- Figure 25. Flotation machine SkimAir production Outotec
- Figure 26. Canova flotation machine SuperCell™ production FLSmidth
- Figure 27. Wemco flotation machine® SmartCell™
- Figure 28. Rotor machine Dorr-Oliver
- Figure 29. Flotator quick WEMCO flotation
- Figure 30. Flotation machine type RCS production Metso
- Figure 31. Flotation machine type Denver (DR) production Metso
- Figure 32. The column of the cell CISA production Metso
- Figure 33. Column Eriez flotation machine Mineral Flotation Group
- Figure 34. The column of the cell CoalPro (Eriez) on Russian coal processing plant North
- Figure 35. StackCell flotation machine
- Figure 36. Rotor machine Lipuchina
- Figure 37. Column Jameson Cell for prechistoi copper flotation at the OFFICE Prominent Hill (Australia)
- Figure 38. Machine Henan Hongji Mine Machinery
- Figure 39. Pneumatic flotation machine Imhoflot G-Cell
- Figure 40. Pneumatic machine V - Cells at the OFFICE "Belaruskali"
- Figure 41. BQR flotation machine (Delkor)
- Figure 42. Machine Aker (production Minpro International BV, Norway) at ABOT Kovdorskiy GOK)
- Figure 43. Installation of the flotation JNMC (China) OF Rubtsovsk
- Figure 44. Machine Outotec TankCell® OF Mikheevsky GOK
- Figure 45. Machine RIF at Uchalinsky OF
- Figure 46. Machine RIF at Sibay concentrator
- Figure 47. Flotation separation at JSC "Svyatogor" concentrator
- Figure 48. Pneumatic column flotation machine 1400 CFM at the concentrator of JSC "Svyatogor" (UMMC)
- Figure 49. The flotation separation at CJSC "Urupsky GOK" concentrator
- Figure 50. Flotation separation Novo-Sorokinskogo mine
- Figure 51. Flotation separation of OJSC "company" (Primorsky Krai)
- Figure 52. Machine pre-batch flotation (RIF) and mill regrinding on Haybullinskogo concentrator (Bashmed')
- Figure 53. Flotation separation at Novoangarskiy GOK concentrator
- Figure 54. Machine FMR production of JSC "Zavod Trud" at concentrator OJSC "Sarylakh-Antimony" (Yakutia)
- Figure 55. Machine RCS (METCO) nepheline cycle at North-Western phosphorous company
- Figure 56. Department of grinding and flotation plant OJSC "Pervenets" (CJSC ZDK "pole")
- Figure 57. Flotation separation GCP "Albazino Resources" (Khabarovsk territory)
- Figure 58. Flotation separation of JSC Edulcorate"
- Figure 59. Flotation separation of gold concentrator at Mayskoye (Chukotka)
- Figure 60. Flotation separation GCP JSC "Mine "Alexandrovskiy"
- Figure 61. Machine SkimAir (Outotec) at the Omsukchan concentrator (Magadan region)
- Figure 62. Machine Usolmash PF "Darasunsky mine"
- Figure 63. Machine FKM-6,3 at the concentrator of OJSC "Uralkali"