Product Code: IRTNTR7689
Market outlook of the global showerhead and panel market
Technavio's market research analyst estimates the global showerhead and panel market to gain immense popularity during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization and growing awareness pertaining to energy and water conservation are the two major factors that bolster growth in this market and results in its modest CAGR of more than 4% by 2020.
In this market research report, analysts estimate eminent factors, such as the increasing energy and water efficiency of showerheads and panels, to drive market growth during the forecast period. A change in the consumers' preference towards energy efficiency is expected to force the vendors to innovate energy-efficient and eco-friendly shower systems. The high efficiency and re-circulation capability of these systems is expected to propel its adoption during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation of the showerhead and panel market by geography
Geographically, the APAC region is envisaged to account for the highest market growth rate during the forecast period. The presence of fast-growing economies in this region coupled with the growing preference for affordable housing is expected to incite market growth in this region during the forecast period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
This market consists of numerous large and regional vendors that increasingly compete with each other to gain maximum market prominence during the forecast period. The large vendors in this market face intense competition from the regional vendors as they have the capacity to develop inexpensive products. Income distribution and the difference in bathing activities are the two significant factors that are expected to influence the market shares of vendors during the forecast period.
Leading vendors in this market are -
Other prominent vendors analyzed in this market study are Aqualisa, Aston Bath, Delta Faucets, Laufen, Signature Hardware, Jaaz, Danube Home, and Hindware.
Growth drivers, challenges, and upcoming trends: Showerheads & panels
Upcoming trends like the augmented usage of brass showerheads and panels are rapidly gaining popularity as they are more durable than conventional showerheads and panels. Since bathrooms get very humid after a steam or hot bath, materials like brass or chrome plated brass showerheads are rapidly gaining acceptance as they are less prone to rusting. Additionally, factors like its cost effectiveness and its ease of styling are expected to result in its augmented implementation during the forecast period.
This report provides a number of factors contributing to the adoption, limitations, and opportunities of the showerhead and panel market. It also offers an analysis of each factor and an estimation of the extent to which the factors are likely to impact the overall market growth.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global showerhead and panel market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global showerhead and panel market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global showerhead and panel market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global showerhead and panel market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global showerhead and panel market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Industry overview
- Global residential construction market
- Global urbanization rate
- Comparison between shower heads and bathtubs
- Bathroom fittings by type
- Shower components
- Emerging technologies in shower head and panel market
PART 06: Market landscape
- Global shower head and panel market
- Five forces analysis
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
- Global shower head and panel market by geography
- Shower head and panel market in EMEA
- Shower head and panel market in Americas
- Shower head and panel market in APAC
PART 08: Market drivers
- Compact size
- Energy and water efficiency
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
- Impact on size of water heaters
- Non-compliant shower heads
- Intense competition
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
- Increasing use of brass shower heads and panels
- Increasing innovation
- Increase in flow capacity
PART 13: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Other prominent vendors
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: Explore Technavio
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: Product offerings
- Exhibit 02: Investment in residential construction by geography 2015-2020 ($ trillions)
- Exhibit 03: Emerging technologies in shower head and panel market
- Exhibit 04: Global shower head and panel market 2016-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 05: Urban population by region 2010-2019
- Exhibit 06: Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 07: Global shower head and panel market by geography 2015
- Exhibit 08: Global shower head and panel growth rate comparison by geography 2016-2020
- Exhibit 09: Global shower head and panel market by geography 2020
- Exhibit 10: Shower head and panel market in EMEA 2016-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 11: Shower head and panel market in Americas 2016-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 12: Shower head and panel market in APAC 2016-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 13: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 15: Average amount of water consumed in a 10-minute shower (gallons)
- Exhibit 16: Grohe: Product segmentation
- Exhibit 17: Hansgrohe: Brand segmentation
- Exhibit 18: Jaquar: Product segmentation
- Exhibit 19: Kohler: Product segmentation
- Exhibit 20: VitrA: Product segmentation