Product Code: IRTNTR7375
Market outlook of the global tower crane market
Tower cranes can lift a total of around 20 tons and are mostly used for the construction of high-rise building projects. Technavio market research analysts estimate the increase in urban infrastructure projects, high rise building projects, and high rise residential apartment construction projects across globe to impel market growth during the forecast period. Consequently, this market is expected to generate a revenue of more than USD 8 billion by 2019.
Geographically, the APAC region is estimated to account for more than 45% of the total market share by 2019. Increasing investments in urban infrastructure projects across countries such as China, India, and Indonesia is expected to augment market growth in APAC during the forecast period.
End-user segmentation of the tower crane market
- Infrastructure sector
- Residential sector
- Commercial sector
In this market analysis, Technavio's market research analyst has estimated the infrastructure segment to be the largest segment during the forecast period followed by the residential and commercial sectors. Huge investments made by the governments of several countries across world are expected to result in this segment's high market share during the forecast period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
Competition in the market is continually increasing as end users are focusing more on manufacturers that have the ability to manufacture technologically advanced, eco-friendly tower cranes. The provision of financing options such as flexible monthly down payments, availability of rental services for customers who cannot afford expensive tower cranes, and lease of equipment on monthly, yearly, and daily basis is a critical factor that enhances vendor competition in this market during the forecast period.
Leading vendors in this market are -
- Favelle Favco
- Saren Group
Other prominent vendors are Natraj Associates, ABUS Crane system, Shandong Dahan Construction Machinery, Linden Comansa America, KRHI, Hankook Tower Crane, Escorts Construction Equipment, Manitowoc Cranes, Jayem Manufacturing, Action Construction Equipment, and Jinan Dongyue Tower Crane Manufacturers.
Growth drivers, challenges, and upcoming trends: Tower cranes
Upcoming trends such as the growing demand for fuel-efficient and advanced tower crane are rapidly gaining popularity due to their cost effective performance and high level of safety. Construction companies across the globe prefer using fuel-efficient equipment as it enables fuel savings and emits less carbon. Moreover, the introduction of stringent government policies pertaining to carbon emission levels is expected to spur the adoption of advanced tower cranes during the forecast period.
This report provides a number of factors contributing to the adoption, limitations, and opportunities of the global tower crane market. It also offers an analysis of each factor and an estimation of the extent to which the factors are likely to impact the overall market growth.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global tower crane market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global tower crane market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global tower crane market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global tower crane market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the EMEA, Americas, and APAC?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global tower crane market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Market overview
- Market size and forecast
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user
- Global tower crane market
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
- Global tower crane market segmentation by geography
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Other prominent vendors
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
- Favelle Favco
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: Explore Technavio
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: Product offerings 7
- Exhibit 02: Types of tower cranes
- Exhibit 03: Global tower crane market 2014-2019 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 04: Region-wise major construction projects
- Exhibit 05: Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 06: Tower crane market by geographical segmentation 2014-2019
- Exhibit 07: Tower crane market in APAC ($ billions)
- Exhibit 08: Country-wise investment and project details
- Exhibit 09: Tower crane market in EMEA ($ billions)
- Exhibit 10: Country-wise investments in tourism development
- Exhibit 11: Tower crane market in Americas ($ billions)
- Exhibit 12: Country-wise infrastructure projects
- Exhibit 13: High-rise building construction by region 2015
- Exhibit 14: High-rise building projects (proposed and under construction)
- Exhibit 15: Degree of urbanization by continent 2014
- Exhibit 16: Country-wise smart cities development plan
- Exhibit 17: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 18: Crude oil price per barrel 2011-2014 ($)
- Exhibit 19: 15 Iron ore prices ( $ per metric tons)
- Exhibit 20: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 21: 14 market share of vendors
- Exhibit 22: Favelle Favco: Product segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Favelle Favco: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 24: Liebherr: Business segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 25: Liebherr: Business segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014
- Exhibit 26: Liebherr: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2015
- Exhibit 27: Terex: Business segmentation 2014 by revenue
- Exhibit 28: Terex: Business segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 29: Terex: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 30: Zoomlion: Business segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 31: Zoomlion: Business segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 32: Zoomlion: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014