Product Code: IRTNTR8242
Outlook of the global network access control market
Technavio's market research analyst predicts the global network access control (NAC) market to grow profoundly at a CAGR of nearly 32% by 2020. The recent rise in malware attacks on enterprise networks has forced companies to invest in NAC solutions to ensure authorized access to data. Moreover, a number of operating systems, such as iOS, Android, and Windows, have also improved their compatibility with NAC as it helps to ensure the security of the end users' data. This growing adoption of the data protection solutions will result in this market's strong growth during the forecast period.
Geographically, it is anticipated that the Americas will experience the highest adoption of NAC solutions during the forecast period. The augmented focus on web-based businesses in the BFSI, healthcare, and e-commerce sectors will lead to the steady growth of the NAC market in the Americas. Also, the growing adoption of Internet-of-Things (IoT) and M2M networks will result in this region's impressive market share of more than 55% by 2020.
Product-based segmentation of the NAC market
Technavio market research analysts have estimated the hardware segment to account for more than 69% of the total market share by 2020. The rising demand for NAC hardware in developing regions such as Latin America and APAC will help in the growth of this market segment during the forecast period.
Segmentation by end user and analysis of the NAC market
In this market research, analysts have estimated the BFSI segment to dominate the market for NAC solutions during the forecast period. Since cybercriminals often target banks and financial institutions for phishing and similar illegal activities, the need for NAC solutions in the BFSI segment will continually increase during the forecast period. The growing need for protecting critical data related to the financial sector will lead to this segment's strong growth until 2020.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global network access control market is highly fragmented because of the presence of numerous small and large suppliers. The providers in this market compete on the basis of price, quality, innovation, service, reputation, distribution, and promotion to gain a competitive edge over their peers. The level of competition in this market has increased the number of mergers and acquisitions, wherein smaller entities are being acquired by or are being merged with, major players.
Leading vendors in the market are -
- Aruba Networks
- Bradford Networks
- Pulse Secure
Other prominent vendors in the market include Auconet, Check Point Software Technologies, CloudGuard, Extreme Networks, Impulse Point, InfoExpress, Intel, Nellsoft, PacketFence, Palo Alto Networks, Portnox, ScanSource Communications, Sophos, and StillSecure.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global network access control market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global network access control market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global network access control market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the network access control market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
Table of Contents
PART 01:Executive summary
PART 02:Scope of the report
PART 03:Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 05:Market description
- NAC workflow
- Advantages of NAC
PART 06:Market landscape
- Market overview
- Market size and forecast
- Shipment of NAC solutions
PART 07:Product life cycle analysis
PART 08:Market segmentation by product
- Global NAC market by segmentation of products
- Global NAC market by hardware
- Global NAC market by software
- Global NAC market by services
- Segmentation of shipment of NAC solutions by products
PART 09:Market segmentation by end-user
- Global NAC market by end-user segmentation
- Global NAC market by BFSI sector
- Global NAC market by government sector
- Global NAC market by healthcare sector
PART 10:Geographical segmentation
- Global NAC market by geography
- Shipment of NAC solutions by geography
- Global NAC market by geography
- NAC market in Americas
- NAC market in EMEA
- NAC market in APAC
PART 11:Buying criteria
PART 12:Market drivers
- Growing popularity of BYOD policy
- Increased adoption of cloud-based solutions
- Increased usage of wireless networks
PART 13:Impact of drivers
PART 14:Market challenges
- Dependence on economic conditions
- High implementation and operational costs
- Complexity of IT infrastructure
- Intense competition
PART 15:Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 16:Market trends
- Growing customer awareness in developing countries
- Integration with other security solutions
- Evolution of next-generation NAC solutions
- Need to comply with regulations
PART 17:Key vendor analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Five forces model
- Product offerings
- Vendor matrix
- Competitive rating
- Distribution channel in global NAC market
- Other prominent vendors
PART 19:Explore Technavio
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: NAC workflow
- Exhibit 02: Global NAC market
- Exhibit 03: Global NAC market 2015-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 04: Shipment of NAC solutions 2015-2020 (units)
- Exhibit 05: Product life cycle of NAC solutions
- Exhibit 06: Global NAC market by segmentation of products 2015-2020
- Exhibit 07: Global NAC market by hardware 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 08: Global NAC market by software 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 09: Global NAC market by services 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 10: Segmentation of shipment of NAC solutions by products 2015-2020 (units)
- Exhibit 11: Global NAC market by end-user segmentation 2015-2020
- Exhibit 12: Global NAC market by BFSI sector 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 13: Global NAC market by government sector 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 14: Global NAC market by healthcare sector 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 15: Global NAC market by geography 2015-2020
- Exhibit 16: Shipment of NAC solutions by geography (units)
- Exhibit 17: Global NAC market by geography 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 18: Buying criteria
- Exhibit 19: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 20: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 21: Five forces model
- Exhibit 22: Competitive rating
- Exhibit 23: Distribution channel in global NAC market