Product Code: IRTNTR7978
Market outlook of indoor LBS market in SEA
Technavio's market research analyst predicts the indoor LBS market in SEA to grow at a CAGR of around 90% during the forecast period. Proximity-based mobile marketing and advertising is the primary growth driver for this market. Proximity-based solutions provide not only relevant offers and information to customers but also help companies to track data regarding people at different venues and locations, and discover common traffic patterns to understand and analyze consumer buying behavior.
The rising popularity of smartphones is anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period. Also, due to mobile Internet that provides real-time information and context aware services by leveraging cloud technology, highly personalized location services have been provided to retailers. These solutions help to maintain high customer engagement increasing retailer sales.
Segmentation of indoor LBS market in SEA by industry
- Government organizations
Retailers are delivering navigation and product details to assist the customer for better purchase decisions. The retail industry constitutes approximately 60% of the overall market.
Segmentation of indoor LBS market in SEA by product
- Automotive services
- Location and alerts
- Campaign management
- Location-based advertising services
- Precision geo-targeting
- Proximity beacons
- Consumer services
- Enterprise services
- Secure transactions and redemptions
- Analytics and insights
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The indoor LBS market includes many stakeholders such as application developers, map providers, data providers, platform providers, location-aware application, and media providers. The development of innovative LBS solutions such as the use of LED fixtures automatically increases customer demand. Hence, many businesses across industries are deploying indoor LBS leading to increased competition.
The key vendors in the market are -
- Ruckus Wireless
Other prominent vendors in the market include Cartogram, Foursquare, IndoorAtlas, Insiteo, Micello, Near (AdNear) , Qualcomm IZat, and Shopkick.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the indoor LBS market in SEA?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the indoor LBS market in SEA?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the indoor LBS market in SEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the indoor LBS market in SEA?
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Top vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Market overview
- Market size and forecast
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by industry
- Market segmentation by industry
- Adoption of indoor LBS in SEA by industry
- Importance analysis by industry segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Market share analysis
- Other prominent vendors
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: Explore Technavio
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: Product offerings
- Exhibit 02: LBS value chain system
- Exhibit 03: Advantages of LBS
- Exhibit 04: Applications of indoor LBS
- Exhibit 05: Usage of iBeacon in retail space
- Exhibit 06: Indoor LBS market in SEA 2015-2020 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Indoor LBS market revenue segmentation by industry 2014
- Exhibit 09: Adoption of indoor LBS in SEA by industry
- Exhibit 10: Importance analysis by industry
- Exhibit 11: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 13: Google: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 14: HERE: Business units 2015
- Exhibit 15: Ruckus Wireless: Segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 16: Ruckus Wireless: Segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014
- Exhibit 17: Ruckus Wireless: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014