Product Code: IRTNTR7757
Market outlook of the garden tractor market
Technavio's market research analyst predicts the global garden tractor market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period. The growing importance of green spaces due to health and environmental benefits is driving the growth of this market. Rapid urbanization has led to an imbalance in resource use and pollution raising concerns among urban planners and city officials. Numerous projects have been taken up by non-profit organizations to increase the green space in cities. For instance, in Dubai, the municipality has projected the addition of green space through landscaping and horticulture projects as a part of its 'Dubai 2020' vision.
The expansion of golf courses worldwide is expected to contribute to the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, in China, the number of golf courses have nearly tripled from 2004 to 2011 due to the initiatives that were taken by the Chinese government to boost local property and land prices. The growth of golf tourism in Asia, the Caribbean, and Africa is also anticipated to boost the market growth until the end of 2020.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the garden tractor market
- North America
North America accounted for 51% of the market share during 2015. The rising trend of homegrown fruits and vegetable in this region is the key driver for the market growth. Moreover, the upkeep of the already existent public gardens and golf spaces is also projected to contribute to the growth of the backyard tractor market. This research report predicts this region to retain its market leadership until the end of 2020, growing at a rate of 5%.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The garden tractor market is moderately concentrated with a small number of large and small-sized players. The report predicts the competitive environment of this market to intensify further with an increase in R&D and mergers and acquisitions until the end of 2020.
The key vendors in the market are -
- Briggs & Stratton
- Cub Cadet
The other prominent vendors of the market include Ariens, The Emak Group, Erkunt Traktor Sanayii, International Tractors, Shandong Weifang Luzhong Tractors, Shibaura, and Vmax.
Key questions answered in the report
- What are the key factors driving the garden tractor market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the garden tractor market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the garden tractor market?
- Growth forecast for the key segments of the garden tractor market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for APAC, Europe, North America and ROW?
- Key outcome of the market analysis of the leading countries in the garden tractor market?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the garden tractor market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Global power garden and lawn equipment market
- Global garden tractor market
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
- Global garden tractor market by geography
- Garden tractor market in North America
- Garden tractor market in Europe
- Garden tractor market in APAC
- Garden tractor market in ROW
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Market vendor ranking analysis 2015
- Other prominent vendors
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: Explore Technavio
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: Product offerings
- Exhibit 02: Global power garden and lawn equipment market 2015-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 03: Global power lawn and garden equipment market by customer segment 2015
- Exhibit 04: Global garden tractor market 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 05: Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 06: Global garden tractor market segmentation by geography 2015
- Exhibit 07: Global garden tractor market segmentation by geography 2020
- Exhibit 08: Global garden tractor market segmentation by geography 2015-2020
- Exhibit 09: Garden tractor market in North America 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 10: Garden tractor market in Europe 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 11: Garden tractor market in APAC 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 12: Garden tractor market in ROW 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 13: Global garden tractor market by geography 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 14: Global garden tractor market by geography 2015-2020
- Exhibit 15: Green space availability in Dubai in 1999, 2013, and 2020 (ha)
- Exhibit 16: Global golf area statistics 2015
- Exhibit 17: Golf courses in planning and under construction stage around the globe 2015
- Exhibit 18: Professional landscaping services market in US 2015-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 19: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 20: Price range of garden and lawn tractor
- Exhibit 21: Fluctuations in cold rolled and hot rolled steel changing prices 2006-2014
- Exhibit 22: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 23: Effect of digital consumerism: Web-influenced offline retail sales vis-a-vis offline and online sales 2006-2019
- Exhibit 24: Global garden tractor market by vendor ranking 2015