Product Code: IRTNTR7957
Market outlook of the global digital keyboard market
Technavio's market research analyst estimates the global digital keyboards market to grow moderately at a CAGR of approximately 3% during the forecast period. The high flexibility offered by the digital keyboards is the primary growth driver for this market. Digital keyboards are capable of producing different types of sound and are equipped with various types of pre-loaded sounds, music, genre, and effects that help users while playing music.
The growing number of live performances and concerts is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. The growing interest, passion, and love for music among the populace are expected to lead to the formation of a wide variety of musical bands, which is resulting in an increased number of concerts and live performances worldwide. Since many people attend such performances, the revenue generated by the artists and event organizers is high. This increase in the amount of revenue generated is envisaged to bolster growth in the digital keyboard market during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the digital keyboard market
In this market study, analysts have envisaged the APAC region to account for a market share of more than 41% by 2020. The populace's increase in disposable income is a major factor that augments the adoption of digital keyboards in this region during the forecast period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global digital keyboard market is highly competitive because of the presence of numerous large and small vendors. Intense competition, rapid advances in technology, and frequent changes in consumer preferences are the primary risk factors for the players in this market. In this market, vendors compete on the basis of product differentiation, portfolio, and pricing to gain maximum market prominence during the forecast period.
The top vendors in the market are-
- Kurzweil Music Systems
The other prominent vendors of the market include Hammond Organ, Hamzer, Nord Keyboards, Orla Direct, and Technics Keyboards.
Key questions answered in the report
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the digital keyboard market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global digital keyboard market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global digital keyboard market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and MEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the digital keyboard market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- End-user segments
- Base year
- Vendor segmentation
- Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Market overview
- Product life cycle
- Market size and forecast
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
- Global digital keyboard market by geography
- Digital keyboard market in APAC
- Digital keyboard market in Americas
- Digital keyboard market in EMEA
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Competitive analysis
- Other prominent vendors
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
- Kurzweil Music Systems
- Roland Corporation
PART 14: Appendix
PART 15: Explore Technavio
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: Product offerings
- Exhibit 02: Global digital keyboard market 2015-2020 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 03: Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 04: Global digital keyboard market by geography 2015
- Exhibit 05: Global digital keyboard market by geography 2015-2020
- Exhibit 06: Digital keyboard market in APAC 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 07: Digital keyboard market in Americas 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 08: Digital keyboard market in EMEA 2015-2020 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 09: Per capita disposable income of leading countries 2009-2014 ($)
- Exhibit 10: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 12: Casio: Business segmentation by revenue 2015
- Exhibit 13: Casio: Business segmentation by revenue 2014 and 2015 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 14: Casio: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2015
- Exhibit 15: Roland: Business segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 16: Roland: Business segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014 ($ million)
- Exhibit 17: Roland: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 18: Roland: Product segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 19: Yamaha: Business segmentation 2015 by revenue
- Exhibit 20: Yamaha: Business segmentation by revenue 2014 and 2015 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 21: Yamaha: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2015
- Exhibit 22: Yamaha: Product segmentation by revenue 2015