Product Code: IRTNTR7511
Covering: This report covers the growth prospects of the global cufflinks market with segmentations based on product types and retail formats. In addition to this, the report gives an overview of the global jewelry market and global accessories market. Market shares for key geographies include APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW. It also includes an insightful analysis of the leading vendors of this market such as Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Montblanc, Paul Smith, and Tiffany.
Outlook of global cufflinks market
The increasing online retailing drives the sales of cufflinks, and the market is expected to reach a CAGR of over 9.87% during the forecast period. The rise in urbanization and per capita expenditure in developing countries also contribute to market growth. For instance, according to the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, India's total disposable personal income grew by 5.7% and reached $2,097.23 billion in 2014. This rise in GDP led to an increase in purchasing power among consumers.
The manufacturers are also offering customized cufflinks to customers such as incorporating photo and monograms, contributing to market growth.
Market segmentation of global cufflinks market by product type
Premium cufflinks dominate the global cufflinks market in terms of revenue as they are highly priced. These cufflinks are made of precious stones, platinum, and gold. Montblanc and Tateossian are the major producers of luxury cufflinks.
Segmentation of cufflinks market by retail formats and analysis
- Monobrand stores
- Departmental stores
Monobrand stores dominated the global cufflinks market in 2014. The popularity of monobrand stores is because of their international look and wide spaces of the stores, which is an important factor in attracting customers.
Geographical segmentation of global cufflinks market
- North America
Technavio's analysts expect Europe to dominate the global cufflinks market with a market share of around 37% during the forecast period. The increase in the number of young affluent individuals, emerging fashion trends, and innovations in the forms of designs are expected to propel market growth during the forecast period.
Vendor landscape of global cufflinks market
The level of competition in the global cufflinks market is intense as the market is highly fragmented. Market vendors compete based on product innovations, exclusivity, product differentiation, and technological design advancements. There is competition from branded and private or unbranded players. The market is highly competitive, with all players competing to gain greater market share. Intense competition, rapid advances in technology, and frequent changes in consumer preferences constitute significant risks for vendors in the market.
The top-five leading vendors of the market include:
- Louis Vuitton
- Paul Smith
The other prominent vendors of the market include Armenta, Burberry, Chanel, Cufflinks.com, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Tateossian, and Tod's
Key questions answered in the report
- What are the key factors driving the global cufflinks market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global cufflinks market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global cufflinks market?
- Growth forecast for the key segments of the global cufflinks market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW?
- Key outcome of the market analysis of the leading countries in the global cufflinks market?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global cufflinks market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
- Overview: Global cufflinks market
- Global personal accessories market
- Global jewelry market
- Global cufflinks market
- Types of cufflinks
- Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
- Global cufflinks market by product
PART 07: Market segmentation by retail format
- Global cufflinks market by retail format
PART 08: Market segmentation by geography
- Global cufflinks market by geography
- Cufflinks market in Europe
- Cufflinks market in North America
- Cufflinks market in APAC
- Cufflinks market in ROW
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Key vendors of global cufflinks market
- Other prominent vendors
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
- Louis Vuitton
- Paul Smith
- Tiffany and Co.
PART 17: Appendix
List of abbreviations
- List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 01: Product offerings
- Exhibit 02: Overview of global cufflinks market 2014
- Exhibit 03: Global personal accessories market by revenue 2014-2019 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 04: Global jewelry market by revenue 2014-2019 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 05: Global cufflinks market by revenue 2014-2019 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 06: Overview: Types of cufflinks
- Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Segmentation of global cufflinks market by product 2014
- Exhibit 09: Segmentation of global cufflinks market by retail format 2014
- Exhibit 10: Segmentation of global cufflinks market by geography 2014
- Exhibit 11: Segmentation of global cufflinks market by geography 2019
- Exhibit 12: Segmentation of global cufflinks market by geography 2014-2019
- Exhibit 13: Cufflinks market in Europe 2014-2019 ($ billions)
- Exhibit 14: Cufflinks market in North America 2014-2019 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 15: Cufflinks market in APAC 2014-2019 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 16: Cufflinks market in ROW 2014-2019 ($ millions)
- Exhibit 17: Key leading countries
- Exhibit 18: Key drivers in global cufflinks market
- Exhibit 19: Impact of drivers
- Exhibit 20: Major challenges in global cufflinks market
- Exhibit 21: Gold price 2009-2015 (per thousand metric tons)
- Exhibit 22: Impact of drivers and challenges
- Exhibit 23: Trends in global cufflinks market
- Exhibit 24: Key vendors 2014
- Exhibit 25: Cartier: Business segmentation
- Exhibit 26: Louis Vuitton: Product categories
- Exhibit 27: Montblanc: Business segmentation
- Exhibit 28: Paul Smith: Business segmentation
- Exhibit 29: Tiffany: Business segmentation by revenue 2014
- Exhibit 30: Tiffany: Business segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014 ($ billions)