Product Code: IRTNTR3441
About Therapeutic Vaccines
A therapeutic vaccine is a biological combination developed to improve
immunity by inducing an attack against a diseased cell or tissue. This differs
from prophylactic vaccines, which are administered to an individual with a
disease in order to induce a defense mechanism. There are two approved cancer
therapeutic vaccines on the market; Provenge and Oncophage. Additionally, a
large number of therapeutic vaccines are under clinical development and are
expected to be approved for use during the forecast period.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Therapeutic Vaccines market to grow
at a CAGR of 62.81 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global
Therapeutic Vaccine market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market
size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of various
therapeutic vaccines available in the market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Therapeutic Vaccines Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also
covers the Global Therapeutic Vaccines market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
- Agenus Inc.
- Bavarian Nordic A/S.
- Dendreon Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis International AG
Other Prominent Vendors
- AFFiRiS AG.
- Argos Therapeutics Inc.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc.
- CEL-SCI Corp.
- Cytos Biotechnology AG
- GlobeImmune Inc.
- NewLink Genetics Corp.
- NovaRx Corp.
- Oncothyreon Inc.
- TVAX Biomedical Inc.
- TapImmune Inc.
- Vical Inc.
- Vaccinogen Inc.
- Increase in Incidence of Cancer, Infectious Diseases, and Physiological
- Ongoing Development of a Large Number of Therapeutic Vaccines
- Stringent Regulations
- Adverse Side Effects of Therapeutic Vaccines
- Improved Understanding of Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Increase in Mergers and Acquisitions
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Pipeline Analysis
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Key News
- 17.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Agenus Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Key Information
- 18.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Bavarian Nordic A/S
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Dendreon Corp.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Key Information
- 18.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. GlaxoSmithKline plc
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Novartis International AG
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT AnalysisOther Reports in the Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Therapeutic Vaccines Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Therapeutic Vaccines Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 4: Segmentation of Therapeutic Vaccines under Clinical Trial, by
- Exhibit 5: Segmentation of Therapeutic Vaccines under Clinical Trial by
Type of Cancer 2013
- Exhibit 6: Segmentation of Therapeutic Vaccines under Clinical Trial by
Type of Tropical Infectious Disease 2013
- Exhibit 7: Segmentation of Therapeutic Vaccines under Clinical Trial, By
Physiological Disorders 2013
- Exhibit 8: Late Stage Pipeline Analysis of Therapeutic Vaccines 2013
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Bavarian Nordic A/S
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Novartis International AG