Product Code: IRTNTR3361
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Dermatological Drugs market to grow
at a CAGR of 4.29 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market's growth is an increase in the aging population
worldwide. The Global Dermatological Drugs market has also been witnessing a
spurt in the use of biologics. However, the risk of adverse side effects
associated with dermatological drugs could pose a challenge to the growth of
TechNavio's report, the Global Dermatological Drugs Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers Americas, EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the
Global Dermatological Drugs market landscape and its growth prospects in the
coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include AbbVie Inc., Galderma S.A., Johnson
& Johnson Ltd., Novartis AG, Stiefel Laboratories Inc., and Valeant
Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Actavis plc, Allergan Inc., Almirall
SA, Amgen Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bayer AG, Bristol Myers
Squibb Co., Celgene Corp., Eisai Co. Ltd., Eli Lilly and Co., Genentech Inc.,
Incyte Corp., Isotechnika Inc., LEO Pharma A/S, Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan
Pharmaceuticals Inc., Pfizer Inc., and UCB SA.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size and growth rate be in 2018?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Global Psoriasis Drugs Market
- 06.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.4. Global Acne Drugs Market
- 06.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.5. Global Dermatitis Drugs Market
- 06.5.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.6. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Type
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Buying Criteria
10. Rate of Incidence and Prevalence
- Global Incidence and Prevalence of Psoriasis
- Global Incidence and Prevalence of Acne
- Global Incidence and Prevalence of Dermatitis
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Key News
- 17.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Market Analysis 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Abbvie Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Key Information
- 18.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Galderma S.A.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Key Information
- 18.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Johnson & Johnson Ltd.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Novartis International AG
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Stiefel Laboratories Inc.
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Key Information
- 18.5.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.6. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- 18.6.1. Business Overview
- 18.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.6.3. Key Information
- 18.6.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Dermatological Drugs Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Psoriasis Drugs Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global Acne Drugs Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Dermatitis Drugs Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: Global Dermatological Drugs Market by Segmentation (revenue)
- Exhibit 7: Global Dermatological Drugs Market by Segmentation (percentage)
- Exhibit 8: Comparison of YOY Growth Rates among various Market Segments in
Global Dermatological Drugs Market
- Exhibit 9: Global Dermatological Drugs Market Segmentation by Types
- Exhibit 10: Global Dermatological Drugs Market by Type 2013 (in percent)
- Exhibit 11: Global Dermatological Drugs Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Johnson & Johnson Ltd.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Novartis AG
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International