Product Code: IRTNTR3357
About Global Connected Health M2M Services Market
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Connected Health M2M Services Market
to grow at a CAGR of 30.08 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is an increase in aging population.
The Global Connected Health M2M Services Market has also been witnessing the
increasing demand for remote healthcare monitoring. However, the low quality
of wireless networks could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Connected Health M2M Services Market 2014-2018,
has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from
industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and EMEA and APAC regions;
it also covers the Global Connected Health M2M Services market landscape and
its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a
discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
Inc., Apple Inc., Athenahealth Inc., and GE Healthcare Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are AirStrip Technologies Inc., Alliance
Healthcare Inc., AT&T Inc., Awarepoint Corp. Axeda Corp., BL Healthcare Inc.,
Cisco Networks, Denver Health and Hospital Inc., DoApps Inc., Ekahau Inc.
Elpas (Visonic Technologies Ltd.), Epocrates Inc., IBM Corp., HP Enterprise
Services LLC, Infor Global Solutions Inc., Ingenious Med Inc., Massive Health
Inc., NeuroVigil Inc., ObTech Medical Corp., PanGo Networks Inc. (Inner
Wireless Inc.), PharmaSecure Inc., Philips Healthcare, Preventice Inc., QxMD
Software Inc., Radianse (Airponte Corp.), Rogers Communication Inc., Siemens
Healthcare, Skyscape Inc., Sonitor Technologies, Sprint Corp., ThingMagic
(Trimble Navigation Ltd.), TZ Medicals, Verizon Communications Inc., Versus
Technology Inc., Vodafone Group plc, Voxiva Inc., WellDoc Inc., Zebra
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size and growth rate be in 2018?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Socio-Economic Requirement of Connected Healthcare
- 06.1.1. Unprecedented changes in the demographic of several countries
- 06.1.2. Growing Mortality Rate in the Age Group of 15-60 Years
- 06.2. Evolution of Connected Health
- 06.3. Demand of Patient and Healthcare Service Providers
- 06.4. Current Status of Connected Health M2M
- 06.5. Opportunities for Connected Health M2M in Healthcare
- 06.6. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.7. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Connections
- 07.1. Connected Health M2M Connections
- 07.2. Global Connected Health M2M Services Market by Connections
- 07.3. Global Connected Health M2M Services Market by Consumers
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.4. Global Connected Health M2M Connections by Healthcare Service
- 07.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Role of Healthcare Reforms and Regulations on Connected Health Market
09. Connected Health M2M Services Ecosystem and Value Chain
10. Geographical Segmentation
- 10.1. Global Connected Health M2M Services Market by Geographical
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 18.3. Other Prominent Vendors
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.1.3. Key Information
- 19.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. Apple Inc.
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Key Information
- 19.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. Athenahealth Inc.
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3. Key Information
- 19.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. GE Healthcare Ltd.
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.4.3. Key Information
- 19.4.4. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Scope of the Global Connected Health M2M Market by Locations,
Application, and Devices
- Exhibit 2: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 3: Life Expectancy
- Exhibit 4: Global Adult Mortality Rate
- Exhibit 5: Evolution of Connected Health
- Exhibit 6: Role of M2M in Fulfilling the Demand of Patient
- Exhibit 7: Role of M2M in Fulfilling the Demand of Healthcare Service
- Exhibit 8: Global Connected Health M2M Services Market 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 9: Global Connected Health M2M Connections 2013-2018 (in million
- Exhibit 10: Global Connected Health M2M Services Market by Connections
2013-2018 (in million units)
- Exhibit 11: Global Connected Health M2M Services Market by Consumers
2013-2018 (in million units)
- Exhibit 12: Global Connected Health M2M Connections by Healthcare Service
Providers 2013-2018 (in million units)
- Exhibit 13: Connected Health M2M Services Ecosystem
- Exhibit 14: Connected Health M2M Value Chain
- Exhibit 15: Global Connected Health M2M Services Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Apple Inc.
- Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of Athenahealth Inc.
- Exhibit 19: Business Segmentation of GE Healthcare Ltd.