Product Code: IRTNTR3335
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Client Virtualization Software market
to grow at a CAGR of 46.12 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need for OS
migration. The Global Client Virtualization Software market has also been
witnessing the increase in cloud computing and cloud integration. However, the
high deployment costs for client virtual desktops could pose a challenge to
the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Client Virtualization Software Market
2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs
from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Client Virtualization Software market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Citrix Systems Inc., Microsoft Corp.,
MokaFive Inc., and VMware Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are NComputing Inc., Unidesk Corp.,
Oracle Corp., and RedHat Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.1.1. Application Virtualization
- 06.1.2. Session Virtualization
- 06.1.3. Virtual Desktops
- 06.1.4. Desktop as a Service
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2.1. Global VDI Software Market
- 06.2.2. Global Desktop as a Service Market
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global Client Virtualization Software Market by Geographical
08. Key Leading Countries
- 08.1. USA
- 08.2. UK
- 08.3. Japan
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 16.1.2. Key Developments
- 16.2. Emerging Vendors
- 16.2.1. NComputing Inc.
- 16.2.2. Unidesk Corp.
- 16.2.3. Oracle Corp.
- 16.2.4. RedHat Inc.
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Citrix Systems Inc.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Key Information
- 17.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Microsoft Corp.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Key Information
- 17.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. MokaFive Inc.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Key Information
- 17.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. VMware Inc.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Key Information
- 17.4.3. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Application Virtualization Model
- Exhibit 3: Session Virtualization Model
- Exhibit 4: Virtual Desktops Model
- Exhibit 5: Desktop as a Service Model
- Exhibit 6: Global Client Virtualization Software Market 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 7: Global VDI Software Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 8: Global VDI Software Installed Base 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 9: Average Pricing of VDI Software (US$)
- Exhibit 10: Global Desktop as a Service Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 11: Global DaaS Installed Base (Units in thousands)
- Exhibit 12: Average Pricing of DaaS (US$)
- Exhibit 13: Global Client Virtualization Software Market by Geographical