Product Code: IRTNTR3328
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Folding Carton market in Latin America to
grow at a CAGR of 5.21 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the rising consumer disposable
income. The Folding Carton market in Latin America has also been witnessing
the increase in technological innovations. However, the high risk of packaged
food contamination could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Folding Carton Market in Latin America 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Other countries; it
also covers the Folding Carton market landscape and its growth prospects in
the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Graphic Packaging Holding Co.,
Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG, MeadWestvaco Corp., RockTenn Co., and Smurfit Kappa
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Amcor Ltd., Atlas Holding LLC,
Diamond Packaging, International Paper Co., Menasha Packaging Company LLC, and
Sonoco Products Co.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 07.1. Folding Carton Market in Latin America by End-users 2013
- 07.2. Food and Beverages Folding Carton Market in Latin America
08. Geographical Segmentation
- 08.1. Folding Carton Market in Latin America by Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
- 09.1. Brazil
- 09.2. Mexico
- 09.3. Argentina
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1. Key Mergers and Acquisitions
- 17.2. Key Vendor Analysis 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. MeadWestvaco Corp.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. RockTenn Co.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Smurfit Kappa Group plc
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3. Key Information
- 18.5.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Folding Carton Market in Latin America by End-user
- Exhibit 3: Folding Carton Market in Latin America 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Folding Carton Market in Latin America 2013-2018 (million tons)
- Exhibit 5: Folding Carton Market in Latin America by End-user Segmentation
- Exhibit 6: Food and Beverages Folding Carton Market in Latin America by
- Exhibit 7: Folding Carton Market in Latin America by Geographical
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of MeadWestvaco Corp.
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of RockTenn Co.
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Smurfit Kappa Group plc 2012