Product Code: IRTNTR3312
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Enterprise Streaming Media market
will grow at a CAGR of 22.28 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing global expansion
of enterprises. The Global Enterprise Streaming Media market has also been
witnessing increasing interest in integrating videos with UC&C portfolios.
However, the use of substitute technology could pose a challenge to the growth
of this market.
TechNavio's report, Global Enterprise Streaming Media Market 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region;
it also covers the Global Enterprise Streaming Media market landscape and its
growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of
the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space are Adobe Systems Inc., Apple Inc.,
Microsoft Corp., and RealNetworks Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Abacast Inc., Adap.tv Inc.,
Digitalsmiths Corp., Digital Rapids Corp., Haivision Systems Inc., Ignite
Technologies Inc., Internap Network Service Corp., Origin Digital Polycom
Inc., Qumu Corp., SAP AG, Spirent Communications plc, and Wowza Media Systems
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and at what rate will it grow?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Basic Steps Involved in Enterprise Media Streaming
- 06.3. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.4. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global Enterprise Streaming Media Market by Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.2. Ranking
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. RealNetworks Inc.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Key Information
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Adobe Systems Inc.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.3. Key Information
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Microsoft Corp.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. Apple Inc.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.4.3. Key Information
- 17.4.4. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Enterprise Streaming Media Network
- Exhibit 3: Enterprise Media Streaming
- Exhibit 4: Global Enterprise Streaming Media Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 5: Global Enterprise Streaming Media Market by Geographical
- Exhibit 6: RealNetworks Inc. Business Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation: Adobe Systems Inc. 2013
- Exhibit 8: Microsoft Corp. Operation Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 9: Apple Inc. Product Classification
- Exhibit 10: Apple Inc. Net Sale Revenue by Geography 2013