Product Code: IRTNTR3288
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Marine Coatings market to grow at a
CAGR of 11.29 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the expansion of the Oil and Gas market.
The Global Marine Coatings market has also been witnessing the growing
consumer preference for eco-friendly products; however, the strict
environmental regulations could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Marine Coatings Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions, and the Americas; it
also covers the Global Marine Coatings market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Akzo Nobel NV, Chugoku Marine Paints
Ltd., Jotun A/S, and PPG Industries Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Admiralty Coatings Inc., Advanced
Marine Coatings AS, BASF SE, Boero Bartolomeo S.p.A., Brunel Marine Coating
Systems plc, Engineered Marine Coatings LLC., Hempel A/S, Kansai paint Co.
Ltd., KCC Corp., Nippon Paint Marine Coatings Co. Ltd, and The
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product Type
- 07.1. Global Marine Coatings Market by Product Type
- 07.1.1. Anti-corrosive Coatings
- 07.1.2. Anti-fouling Coatings
- 07.1.3. Foul Release Coatings
08. Market Segmentation based on Chemistry
- 08.1. Epoxy based Marine Coatings
- 08.2. Polyurethane based Marine Coatings
- 08.3. Ethyl Silicates
- 08.4. Market Share by Chemistry 2013
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Marine Coatings Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- 09.2. Marine Coatings Market in the APAC Region
- 09.2.1. Overview
- 09.2.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 09.3. Marine Coatings Market in the EMEA Region
- 09.3.1. Overview
- 09.3.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 09.4. Marine Coatings Market in the Americas
- 09.4.1. Overview
- 09.4.2. Market Size and Forecast
10. Key Leading Countries
- 10.1. China
- 10.2. South Korea
- 10.3. Japan
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.1.1. Key News
- 18.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 18.2. Other Prominent Vendors
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. Akzo Nobel NV
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.1.3. Key Information
- 19.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd.
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Key Information
- 19.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. Jotun A/S
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.3.3. Key Information
- 19.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. PPG Industries Inc.
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.4.3. Key Information
- 19.4.4. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Marine Coatings Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Marine Coatings by Product type
- Exhibit 4: Marine Coatings based on Chemistry
- Exhibit 5: Marine Coatings Market Share by Chemistry 2013
- Exhibit 6: Geographical Segmentation of Marine Coatings Market 2013
- Exhibit 7: Marine Coatings Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 8: Marine Coatings Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 9: Marine Coatings Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 10: Ranking of Major Vendors by Market Share
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Akzo Nobel NV
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Jotun A/S
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of PPG Industries Inc.