Product Code: IRTNTR3300
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Walk-in Refrigeration market in the US to
grow at a CAGR of 4.01 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand from
supermarkets and restaurants. The Walk-in Refrigeration market in the US has
also been witnessing the increasing use of green technology and renewable
energy sources. However, the stringent regulations imposed by the US
Environmental Protection Agency could pose a challenge to the growth of this
TechNavio's report, the Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the US; it also covers the Walk-in Refrigeration
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Bally Refrigerated Boxes Inc., Nor-Lake
Inc., The Manitowoc Co. Ltd., and Thermo-Kool/Mid-South Industries Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are American Panel Corp., Arctic
Industries Inc., Beverage-Air Corp., Dover Corp., Hoshizaki America Inc.,
Illinois Tool Works Inc., International Cold Storage Co. Inc., Lennox
International Inc., True Manufacturing Co. Inc., and Turbo Air Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Global Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market
- 06.3. Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market in the US
- 06.4. Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US
- 06.4.1. By Revenue
- 06.4.2. By Unit Shipment
- 06.5. Five Forces Analysis
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Trends and their Impact
14. Vendor Landscape
- 14.1. Competitive Scenario
- 14.2. Market Rank Analysis 2013
- 14.3. Other Prominent Vendors
- 14.4. Awareness vs Penetration Matrix
15. Key Vendor Analysis
- 15.1. Bally Refrigerated Boxes Inc.
- 15.1.1. Business Overview
- 15.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 15.1.3. Key Information
- 15.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 15.2. Nor-Lake Inc.
- 15.2.1. Business Overview
- 15.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 15.2.3. Key Information
- 15.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 15.3. The Manitowoc Co. Inc.
- 15.3.1. Business Overview
- 15.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 15.3.3. Key Information
- 15.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 15.4. Thermo-Kool/Mid-South Industries Inc.
- 15.4.1. Business Overview
- 15.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 15.4.3. Key Information
- 15.4.4. SWOT Analysis
16. Other Prominent Vendors
- 16.1. American Panel Corp.
- 16.2. Arctic Industries Inc.
- 16.3. Beverage-Air Corp.
- 16.4. Dover Corp.
- 16.5. Hoshizaki America Inc.
- 16.6. Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- 16.7. International Cold Storage Co. Inc.
- 16.8. Lennox International Inc.
- 16.9. True Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- 16.10. Turbo Air Inc.
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Types of Refrigeration Equipment
- Exhibit 3: Different End-users of Walk-in Refrigerators
- Exhibit 4: Global Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 5: Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market in the US 2013-2018
- Exhibit 6: Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 7: Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US 2013-2018 (units in
- Exhibit 8: Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market: Global vis-a-vis the
US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 9: Commercial Refrigeration Equipment vis-a-vis Walk-in
Refrigeration Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 10: Restaurant Industry Sales in the US
- Exhibit 11: US Economic (GDP) Growth 2007-2013
- Exhibit 12: Top Four Vendors in the Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US
- Exhibit 13: Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US: Awareness vs
Penetration Matrix by Brand 2013 (Dealers and Distributors)
- Exhibit 14: Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US: Awareness vs
Penetration Matrix by Brand 2013 (Operators)
- Exhibit 15: Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US: Awareness vs
Penetration Matrix by Brand 2013 (Consultants)
- Exhibit 16: Walk-in Refrigeration Market in the US: Awareness vs
Penetration Matrix by Brand 2013 (Overall)
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Bally Refrigerated Boxes Inc.
- Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of Nor-Lake Inc.
- Exhibit 19: Business Segmentation of The Manitowoc Co. Inc.
- Exhibit 20: Business Segmentation of Thermo-Kool