Product Code: IRTNTR3298
About Online Life Insurance Market in Japan
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Online Insurance market in Japan to grow at
a CAGR of 16.84 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing usage of the internet for
seeking information about insurance. The Online Insurance market in Japan has
also been witnessing a rise in the aging population. However, the higher costs
of the model could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Online Insurance Market in Japan 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Online Insurance market landscape and its
growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of
the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Lifenet Insurance Company, The Dai-ichi
Life Insurance Company Limited, and ACE Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Mitsui Life Insurance Company
Limited Company, Manulife Financial, Japan Post Insurance, and MetLife, Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Type of Product
- 07.1. Online Insurance Market in Japan by New Policies 2013-2018
- 07.2. Individual Insurance policies
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Individual Annuities
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.4. Online Insurance Market in Japan by Policies in Force 2013-2018
- 07.5. Individual Insurance policies
- 07.5.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.6. Individual Annuities
- 07.6.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Lifenet Insurance Company
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. Key Information
- 16.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. ACE Ltd.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Online Insurance Market in Japan 2014-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: New Policies through Online Insurance Channel in Japan 2013-2018
- Exhibit 4: Individual Insurance through New Policies 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 5: Individual Annuities through New Policies 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 6: Policies in Force through Online Insurance Channel in Japan
- Exhibit 7: Individual Insurance through Policies in Force 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 8: Individual Annuities through Policies in Force 2013-2018 (US$