Product Code: IRTNTR3296
TechNavio's analysts forecast the IT Security market in Japan to grow at a
CAGR of 5.1 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the need to improve the quality of
protection. The IT Security market in Japan has also been witnessing the
increasing demand for cloud-based security solutions. However, the high cost
of implementation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the IT Security Market in Japan 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report focuses on Japan; it also covers the IT Security market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.,
Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., McAfee Inc.,
Symantec Corp., and Trend Micro Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Brocade Communications Systems,
Citrix Systems Inc., EMC Corp., Hitachi Ltd., Radware Ltd., and Microsoft Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Description
- 06.1. Types of Threats
- 06.1.1. Trojan
- 06.1.2. Virus
- 06.1.3. Worms
- 06.1.4. Adware
- 06.1.5. Keylogger
- 06.1.6. Backdoor
- 06.1.7. Exploit
- 06.1.8. Botnet
- 06.1.9. Dropper
- 06.1.10. Phishing
- 06.1.11. Cookies
- 06.1.12. Bluesnarfing
- 06.1.13. Bluejacking
- 06.1.14. DDoS
- 06.1.15. Boot Sector Virus
- 06.1.16. Browser Hijackers
- 06.1.17. Mousetrapping
- 06.1.18. Obfuscated Spam
- 06.1.19. Pharming
- 06.1.20. Crimeware
- 06.1.21. SQL Injection
- 06.2. Components of IT Security
- 06.2.1. Network Security
- 06.2.2. Access Control
- 06.2.3. Business Continuity
- 06.2.4. Compliance
- 06.2.5. Confidentiality
- 06.2.6. Risk Assessment
- 06.3. Implementation of IT Security Solutions
- 06.3.1. On-Premise
- 06.3.2. Cloud-based
- 06.3.3. Hybrid
- 06.4. Regulations Against IT Security Threats
07. Market Landscape
- 07.1. Market Overview
- 07.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Types of Threat
- 07.4. Segments Attacked by Threats
- 07.5. Share of Japan in Global Market
- 07.5.1. IT Security Market in Japan by Global Share of Attacks
- 07.5.2. IT Security Market in Japan by Global Share of IT Security
- 07.6. Five Forces Analysis
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Competitive Analysis 2013
- 15.3. Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Cisco Systems Inc.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Fortinet Inc.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Juniper Networks Inc.
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.5. McAfee Inc.
- 16.5.1. Business Overview
- 16.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.5.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.6. Symantec Corp.
- 16.6.1. Business Overview
- 16.6.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.6.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.7. Trend Micro Inc.
- 16.7.1. Business Overview
- 16.7.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.7.3. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Components of IT Security
- Exhibit 3: Implementation of IT Security Solutions
- Exhibit 4: Market Structure of IT Security Market in Japan
- Exhibit 5: IT Security Market in Japan 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: IT Security Market in Japan by Type 2013
- Exhibit 7: IT Security Market in Japan by Segments Attacked 2013
- Exhibit 8: IT Security Market in Japan by Global Share of Attacks 2013
- Exhibit 9: IT Security Market in Japan by Global Share of IT Security
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Cisco Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Fortinet Inc.
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Juniper Networks Inc.
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of McAfee Inc.
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Symantec Corp.
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Trend Micro Inc.