Product Code: IRTNTR3291
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Powered Wheelchairs market to grow at
a CAGR of 21.5 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing elderly population. The
Global Powered Wheelchairs market has also been witnessing the introduction of
lightweight smart chairs. However, the presence of substitutes could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Powered Wheelchairs Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Powered Wheelchairs market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are 21st Century Scientific Inc., Invacare
Corp., Ottobock Healthcare Gmbh, Permobil AB, Pride Mobility Products Corp.,
and Sunrise Medical Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Medical Depot Inc., GF Health
Products Inc. Hoveround Corp., LEVO AG, Merits Health Products Co. Ltd., and
Meyra Wilhelm Meyer Gmbh & Co. Kg.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
07. Product Life Cycle Analysis
- 07.1. Five Forces Analysis
08. Market Segmentation by Configuration
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 17.2.1. Product Portfolio Matrix
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. 21st Century Scientific Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Key Information
- 18.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Invacare Corp.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Key Information
- 18.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Ottobock Healthcare Gmbh
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Permobil AB
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Key Information
- 18.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.5. Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- 18.5.1. Business Overview
- 18.5.2. Key Information
- 18.5.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.6. Sunrise Medical Inc.
- 18.6.1. Business Overview
- 18.6.2. Key Information
- 18.6.3. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Overview of Global Powered Wheelchairs Market 2013
- Exhibit 3: Global Powered Wheelchairs Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Product Life Cycle of Powered Wheelchairs Market
- Exhibit 5: Global Powered Wheelchairs Market Segmentation by Configuration
- Exhibit 6: Global Powered Wheelchairs Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 7: Product Life Cycle Analysis of Global Powered Wheelchairs
Market by Geography
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Ottobock Healthcare Gmbh