Product Code: IRTNTR3262
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Tire Retreading market in the US to grow at
a CAGR of 16.94 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the price-effectiveness of retread
tires. The Tire Retreading market in the US has also been witnessing the
increasing investment from manufacturers. However, the quality and reliability
issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Tire Retreading Market in the US 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report focuses on the US; it also covers the Tire Retreading
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Bridgestone Corp., Compagnie Generale
des Etablissements Michelin SCA, Marangoni S.p.A., and The Goodyear Tire and
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Continental AG, Cooper Tire and
Rubber Co., Hankook Tire Co. Ltd., Pirelli and C. SpA, Sumitomo Rubber
Industries Ltd., and Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Exports and Imports of Retread Tires in the US
- 06.3.1. Exports of Retread Tires
- 06.3.2. Imports of Retread Tires
- 06.4. Retreading Tire Market for Trucks in the US
- 06.4.1. Shipment of Retread Tires
- 06.5. Five Forces Analysis
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Trends and their Impact
14. Vendor Landscape
- 14.1. Competitive Scenario
- 14.2. Market Share Analysis 2013 (Truck)
- 14.3. Other Prominent Vendors
15. Key Vendor Analysis
- 15.1. Bridgestone Corp.
- 15.1.1. Business Overview
- 15.1.2. Key Information
- 15.1.3. Revenue Segmentation
- 15.1.4. Business Segmentation
- 15.1.5. SWOT Analysis
- 15.2. Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA
- 15.2.1. Business Overview
- 15.2.2. Key Information
- 15.2.3. Revenue Segmentation
- 15.2.4. Business Segmentation
- 15.2.5. SWOT Analysis
- 15.3. Marangoni S.p.A
- 15.3.1. Business Overview
- 15.3.2. Key Information
- 15.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 15.4. The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
- 15.4.1. Business Overview
- 15.4.2. Key Information
- 15.4.3. Unit Shipments
- 15.4.4. SWOT Analysis
16. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Retreading Tire Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Exports of Retread Tires in the US 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 4: Imports of Retread Tires in the US 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 5: Shipment of Retread Tires in Trucks in the US 2013-2018
- Exhibit 6: Aftermarket Truck Tires in the US 2013 (percentage)
- Exhibit 7: Vehicles Under Warranty in the US 2013
- Exhibit 8: Retreading Tire Market in the US by Vendorshare 2013 (Trucks)
- Exhibit 9: Bridgestone Corp. Revenue by Segment 2012
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Bridgestone
- Exhibit 11: Michelin Revenue by Segment 2012
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 13: Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. Shipment by Segment 2012