Product Code: IRTNTR3231
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Homewares market to grow at a CAGR of
4.67 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to
this market growth is the increase in household disposable income. The Global
Homewares market has also been witnessing increasing demand from emerging
economies. However, the low brand loyalty could pose a challenge to the growth
of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Homewares Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Americas, Europe, the APAC region, and the MEA region; it
also covers the Global Homewares market landscape and its growth prospects in
the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., IKEA
International Groups, Lowe's Companies Inc., and Metro AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Ahold U.S.A. Inc., Aldi Inc., Arc
Distribution South Africa Pty. Ltd., Carrefour SA, Continental China Pty.
Ltd., Clicks Group Ltd., DCM Holdings Co. Ltd., Industria de Diseno Textil SA,
Intime Retail Group Co. Ltd., J.C. Penny Company Inc., J Sainsbury plc,
Kingfisher Plc, Leroy Merlin SA, Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd., Future
Group, Fred Meyer Inc., Marks and Spencer Group plc, Mr. Price Group, Nitori
Holdings Co. Ltd., Prestige Housewares Ltd., Publix Super Markets Inc., Sears
Holdings Corp., SuperValu Inc., Target Corp., Tesco plc, The Kroger Co., RONA
Inc., Shop Direct Group, Shoppers Stop Ltd., TJX Companies Inc., Wm Morrison
Supermarkets plc, and Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Category Type
- 07.1.1. Overview of Hardware Segment
- 07.1.2. Overview of Soft Furnishings and Textile Segment
- 07.1.3. Overview of Window Dressings Segment
- 07.1.4. Overview of Lighting Segment
08. Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Overview of Key Geographies in the Global Homewares Market
- 09.2. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.3. Homewares Market in the Americas
- 09.4. Homewares Market in the Europe
- 09.5. Homewares Market in the APAC Region
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Major Vendor Analysis 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
- 17.3.1. Product Portfolio Matrix
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Key Information
- 18.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. IKEA International Groups
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Key Information
- 18.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Lowe's Companies Inc.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Key Information
- 18.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Metro AG
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Homewares Market by Category Type
- Exhibit 3: Global Homewares Market by Distribution Channel
- Exhibit 4: Global Homewares Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 5: Global Homewares Market by Category Type 2013
- Exhibit 6: Category Segmentation of Hardware
- Exhibit 7: Category Segmentation of Soft Furnishings and Textile
- Exhibit 8: Category Segmentation of Window Dressings
- Exhibit 9: Category Segmentation of Lighting
- Exhibit 10: Global Homewares Market by Distribution Channel 2013
- Exhibit 11: Overview of Key Geographies in the Global Homewares Market
- Exhibit 12: Global Homewares Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 13: Global Homewares Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 14: Homewares Market in the Americas 2013
- Exhibit 15: Homewares Market in Europe 2013
- Exhibit 16: Homewares Market in the APAC Region
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Metro AG