Product Code: IRTNTR3227
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Electric Taxi market to grow at a
CAGR of 33.98 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the cost-efficiency of electric
vehicles. The Global Electric Taxi market has also been witnessing the high
demand for low-cost electric taxis. However, the limited range of electric
vehicles could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Electric Taxi Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Electric Taxi market landscape and its growth prospects
in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are BYD Motor Corp., Chery Automobile Co.
Ltd., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., SAIC Motor Corp. Ltd., and Tesla Motors Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are BMW AG, Fiat Group, General Motors
Co., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Motor Corp., Toyota Motor Corp., and
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Global Electric Taxi market
- 06.2.1. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.2.2. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
- 08.1. USA
- 08.2. Japan
- 08.3. China
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.1.1. Organized Sector
- 16.1.2. Unorganized Sector
- 16.1.3. Key News
- 16.1.4. Other Leading Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. BYD Motor Corp.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Key Information
- 17.1.3. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. Chery Automobile Co. Ltd.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Key Information
- 17.2.3. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Key Information
- 17.3.3. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. SAIC Motor Corp. Ltd.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Key Information
- 17.4.3. Business Segmentation
- 17.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.5. Tesla Motors
- 17.5.1. Business Overview
- 17.5.2. Key Information
- 17.5.3. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Electric Taxi Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Electric Taxi Market 2013-2018 (thousand units)
- Exhibit 4: Global Electric Taxi Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 5: Electric Taxi Manufacturers by Segments
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of BYD Motor Corp.
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of Chery Automobile Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of SAIC Motor Corp.