Product Code: IRTNTR3218
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Electrical Conductors market in India to
grow at a CAGR of 13.56 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand due to
replacement activities in the country. The Electrical Conductors market in
India has also been witnessing a growing popularity of green products in the
country. However, the increasing competition between major vendors in the
market could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Electrical Conductors Market in India 2014-2018, has
been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report focuses on India; it also covers Electrical Conductors
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this are include Finolex Cables Ltd., Havells India
Ltd., Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd., KEC International Ltd., Polycab
Group, and Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are, Deepak Cables India Ltd., EMC Co.,
Finolex Cables Ltd., Gupta Power Infrastructure Ltd., Jyoti Structures Ltd.,
KEI Industries, Lumino Industries Ltd., L&T Ltd., Navayuga Engineering Co.,
RPG Cables/KEC International, and Tata Projects Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product
- 07.1. Power Cables Market in India
- 07.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.2. Transmission Lines and Conductor Market in India
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Market Share Analysis of Power Cables Segment in 2013
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis of Transmission Lines and Tower in 2013
- 15.4. Market Share Analysis of Conductors Sub Segment in 2013
- 15.5. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd.
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Larsen and Turbo Limited
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Havells India Ltd.
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.5. Polycab Wires Pvt. Ltd.
- 16.5.1. Business Overview
- 16.5.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.5.3. Key Information
- 16.5.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Electrical Conductors Market in India 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Electrical Conductors Market by Product Segmentation
- Exhibit 4: T&D Equipment Market in India by Product Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 5: Electrical Conductors Market in India by Growth Rate of Product
- Exhibit 6: Power Cables Market in India 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 7: Transmission Lines and Conductor Market in India 2013-2018 (US$
- Exhibit 8: Power Cables Segment by Vendor Segmentation in 2013
- Exhibit 9: Vendors Segmentation of Transmission Lines and Towers Sub
Segment in 2013
- Exhibit 10: Vendors Segmentation of Conductors Sub Segment in 2013