Product Code: IRTNTR3255
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Virtual Currency market to grow at a
CAGR of 8.52 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing usage of social media and
online games. The global virtual currency market has also been witnessing the
increasing adoption of gamification. However, the increase in cyber threats
could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Virtual Currency Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions, and the Americas; it
also covers the global virtual currency market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are DeNA Co., Ltd., Facebook Inc., Gree
Inc., and Zynga Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are CrowdStar Inc., Electronic Arts
Inc., Kabam Inc., King.com, Playdom, Inc., Rovio Entertainment Ltd., Tencent
Holdings Ltd., TinyCo., and Wooga GmbH.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016/2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Prominent Virtual Currencies
- 06.1.1. Retail Loyalty Points
- 06.1.2. Credit Card Points
- 06.1.3. Air Miles
- 06.1.4. Game-based Virtual Currency
- 06.1.5. Peer to Peer Virtual Currency
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2.1. Mobile Virtual Currency Market Size and forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.1.1. Key News
- 15.1.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
- 15.2. Major Vendors
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Facebook Inc.
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Key Information
- 16.1.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Zynga Inc.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Key Information
- 16.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Gree, Inc.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. DeNA Co., Ltd.
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Virtual Currency Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 3: Global Mobile Virtual Currency Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 4: Mobile Virtual Currency Market as a Segment of Global Virtual
- Exhibit 5: Geographical Segmentation of Global Virtual Currency Market 2013
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation: Gree Inc.
- Exhibit 7: Revenue Generation for DeNA by Business Segments 2013
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation: DeNA Co., Ltd.