Product Code: IRTNTR3252
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Tampons market to grow at a CAGR of
6.10 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to
this market growth is the increased awareness. The Global Tampons market has
also been witnessing the increasing demand from emerging economies. However,
the increasing vendor competition could pose a challenge to the growth of this
TechNavio's report, the Global Tampons Market 2014-2018, has been prepared
based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The
report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the
Global Tampons market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this
Key vendors dominating this space are Energizer Holdings Inc., Johnson &
Johnson Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corp., and Procter & Gamble Co.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are First Quality Enterprises Inc.,
HARTMANN GROUP, Kao Corp., Lil-lets Group Ltd., Millie & More Pty. Ltd.,
Natracare LLC, Rostam Ltd., Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, and Uni-Charm Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Overview of Global Feminine Hygiene Products Market
07. Market Landscape
- 07.1. Market Overview
- 07.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3. Five Forces Analysis
08. Market Segmentation by Label Type
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1. Competitive Scenario
- 17.2. Ranking of Key Vendors 2013
- 17.3. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1. Energizer Holdings Inc.
- 18.1.1. Business Overview
- 18.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3. Key Information
- 18.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.2. Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- 18.2.1. Business Overview
- 18.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.2.3. Key Information
- 18.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.3. Kimberley-Clark Corp.
- 18.3.1. Business Overview
- 18.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3. Key Information
- 18.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 18.4. Procter & Gamble Co.
- 18.4.1. Business Overview
- 18.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3. Key Information
- 18.4.4. SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Feminine Hygiene Products Market
- Exhibit 3: Global Feminine Hygiene Products Market 2013
- Exhibit 4: Global Tampons Market by Label Type
- Exhibit 5: Global Tampons Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 6: Global Tampons Market by Label Type 2013
- Exhibit 7: Global Tampons Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 8: Global Tampons Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Energizer Holdings Inc.
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Johnson & Johnson
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Kimberley-Clark Corp.
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Procter & Gamble Co.