Product Code: IRTNTR3225
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Corrosion Inhibitors market to grow
at a CAGR of 4.84 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increased demand for corrosion
inhibitors from developing economies. The Global Corrosion Inhibitors market
has also been witnessing the increase in market share of key players through
mergers and acquisitions of smaller firms, serving niche markets. However, the
high cost of treatment and fluctuating raw material prices, which, in turn
results in the rise of product prices could pose a challenge to the growth of
TechNavio's report, the Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA and the APAC regions; it
also covers the Global Corrosion Inhibitors market landscape and its growth
prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the
key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Ashland Inc., BASF SE, Ecolab Inc., GE
Infrastructure Water and Process Technologies Inc., and Nalco Holding Co.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Alzonobel NV, Arkema Inc., Champion
Technologies Inc., Cortec Corp., Cytec Industries Inc., Dai-Ichi Karkaria
Ltd., Daubert Cromwell LLC, The Dow Chemical Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Marott
Graphic Services Ltd., Solutia Inc., The Lubrizol Corp., and W.R. Grace & Co.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast by Volume
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Method of Application
- 07.1. Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market by Method of Application
- 07.1.1. Market Size and Forecast
08. Market Segmentation by End-user
- 08.1. Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market by End-user
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1. Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market by Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
- 18.1. Competitive Scenario
- 18.2. Market Share Analysis 2013
19. Key Vendor Analysis
- 19.1. Ashland Inc.
- 19.1.1. Business Overview
- 19.1.2. Sales Segmentation by Region
- 19.1.3. Key Information
- 19.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.2. BASF SE
- 19.2.1. Business Overview
- 19.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 19.2.3. Key Information
- 19.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 19.3. Ecolab Inc.
- 19.3.1. Business Overview
- 19.3.2. Key Information
- 19.3.3. SWOT Analysis
- 19.4. GE Infrastructure Water and Process Technologies Inc.
- 19.4.1. Business Overview
- 19.4.2. Key Information
- 19.4.3. SWOT Analysis
- 19.5. Nalco Holding Co.
- 19.5.1. Business Overview
- 19.5.2. Key Information
- 19.5.3. SWOT Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market 2012-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market 2013-2018 (kilo tons)
- Exhibit 4: Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market by Method of Application
- Exhibit 5: Global Corrosion Inhibitor Market by Product Type 2013-2018
- Exhibit 6: Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market by End-user
- Exhibit 7: Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market by End-user 2013
- Exhibit 8: Global Corrosion Inhibitors Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 9: Global Corrosion Inhibitor Market by Vendor Share 2013
- Exhibit 10: Ashland Inc. Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 11: Ashland Inc. Sales Segmentation by Region 2012 (percent)
- Exhibit 12: Revenue Generation of BASF SE by Business Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Ecolab Inc. 2012
- Exhibit 14: Nalco Holding Co. Business Segmentation